New Update - CCNA BSCI ARCH CCIE-SEC - Download Link !

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by CertCityForum.Com, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. More downloads for you !!!

    Hello,
    Below is the list of files recently got posted at
    http://CertCityForum.com

    If you have trouble accessing the download link then please refer to
    Forum rules
    - http://certcityforum.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html

    640-801 - 836 Questions - 6/6/2006
    Cisco Certified Network Associate

    642-801 - 687 Questions - 6/6/2006
    Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI)

    642-871 - 260 Questions - 6/6/2006
    Designing Cisco Network Services Architecture

    350-018 - 617 Questions - 6/5/2006
    CCIE Pre-Qualification Test for Security

    Download Link - http://certcityforum.com/index.php/topic,549.0.html

    Please let us know by posting in the forum if you are looking for any
    other files.

    Regards
    http://CertCityForum.com
    http://FreeForum4All.com

    P.S Don't forget to forward this to your friends :)

    Enjoy !!!

    CertCityForum.Com, Jun 7, 2006

  2. CertCityForum.Com

    Guest Guest

    Who? Who are you talking to? Nobody here want's your fu©king B®@indumps!!

    > Hello,
    > Below is the list of files recently got posted at
    > http://@$$u©ke®sForum.com
    >
    > If you have trouble accessing the download link then please refer to
    > Forum rules
    > - http://@$$fu©ke®sforum.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html

    <snip>

    > Download Link - http://@$$fu©ke®sforum.com/index.php/topic,549.0.html
    >

    > Please let us know by posting in the forum if you are looking for any
    > other files.

    I'll let you know what I think you fu©ksti©k!

    How about I forward my foot straight to your @$$.

    Yeah, Enjoy...@$$fu©ke®!!
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 7, 2006

  3. CertCityForum.Com

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Download tons of crap completely free !

    CertCityForum.Com puked all over the certification forums :

    >> P.S Don't forget to forward this to your friends :)
    >> Enjoy !!!

    How about if I say that Ceeeesco is my friend ? I'm sure he's gonna
    enjoy roasting your nuts !

    Cerebrus, Jun 7, 2006
  4. CertCityForum.Com

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "CertCityForum.Com" <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > More downloads for you !!!

    <snip>

    You know, I think most ISP require you to have a permanent (i.e. not
    free) address:

    certcityforum.com

    Registrant:
    Vivek Jain ()
    9/3-5 Fifth Ave Campsie
    NSW, NONE 2194
    AU
    0413036705

    Domain Name: certcityforum.com

    Admin Contact:
    Vivek Jain ()
    9/3-5 Fifth Ave Campsie
    NSW, NONE 2194
    AU
    0413036705

    Technical Contact:
    M Paul ()
    Nshosts
    PO Box 149
    Hampton, NONE 3181
    AU
    6139378595

    Billing Contact:
    M Paul ()
    PO Box 149
    Hampton, 3181
    AU
    6139378595

    Record created on Mar 6 2006.
    Record expires on Mar 6 2007.
    Domain servers:
    ns5.integrahost.com
    ns6.integrahost.com
    Domain Service Provider:
    Nshosts

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jun 7, 2006
  5. CertCityForum.Com

    Cerebrus Guest

    TBone wrote:
    > And on the eigth day "CertCityForum.Com" <> did
    > cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    > > More downloads for you !!!

    > <snip>
    >
    > You know, I think most ISP require you to have a permanent (i.e. not
    > free) address:
    >
    > certcityforum.com
    >
    > Registrant:
    > Vivek Jain ()
    > 9/3-5 Fifth Ave Campsie
    > NSW, NONE 2194
    > AU
    > 0413036705
    >
    > Domain Name: certcityforum.com
    >
    > Admin Contact:
    > Vivek Jain ()
    > 9/3-5 Fifth Ave Campsie
    > NSW, NONE 2194
    > AU
    > 0413036705
    >
    > Technical Contact:
    > M Paul ()
    > Nshosts
    > PO Box 149
    > Hampton, NONE 3181
    > AU
    > 6139378595
    >
    > Billing Contact:
    > M Paul ()
    > PO Box 149
    > Hampton, 3181
    > AU
    > 6139378595
    >
    > Record created on Mar 6 2006.
    > Record expires on Mar 6 2007.
    > Domain servers:
    > ns5.integrahost.com
    > ns6.integrahost.com
    > Domain Service Provider:
    > Nshosts
    >
    > --
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    Amazing investigative work, TBone ! I won't ask how you do these
    things, coz I don't want to sound like Dr. Watson, and get a reply like
    "Elementary, My dear C..."

    BTW, I spend a lot of calories changing the subject of these spamming /
    cheating threads, so please try to keep the changed subject intact...
    ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jun 8, 2006