    We appreciate and thank you for your continued patronage!

    For problems or questions send an email to:

    The TechConnect Magazine team
    K & S, Feb 4, 2004

  2. K & S

    L33T Guest

    yet still no reply to being asked to back up statements you've made with
    some facts for once ?

    electrical certificate ?

    newspaper articles ?

    no wonder people treat you like the village idiot when you run around make
    claims, but refuse to reply to them.

    all this and the latest thing to get you excited - chinese food at pak and
    save !

    L33T, Feb 4, 2004

  3. K & S wrote:
    > You are being redirected to this page because we are unable to serve
    > advertisements to your computer.
    > For problems or questions send an email to:
    > The TechConnect Magazine team

    so what do you use to block ads?

    It still works fine with mozilla with "adblock" and a few other little
    tricks.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz
    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 4, 2004
  4. K & S

    K & S Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:09:52 +1300, "L33T" <> wrote:

    >yet still no reply to being asked to back up statements you've made with
    >some facts for once ?
    >
    >electrical certificate ?
    >
    >newspaper articles ?
    >
    >no wonder people treat you like the village idiot when you run around make
    >claims, but refuse to reply to them.
    >
    >all this and the latest thing to get you excited - chinese food at pak and
    >save !

    Sorry I do not pander to Idiots..

    K & S, Feb 4, 2004
  5. K & S

    L33T Guest

    well that's the weakest excuse for covering up bullshit i've ever heard.
    L33T, Feb 5, 2004
  6. K & S

    XPD Guest

    "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    > K & S wrote:
    > > You are being redirected to this page because we are unable to serve
    > > advertisements to your computer.
    > > For problems or questions send an email to:
    > > The TechConnect Magazine team

    > so what do you use to block ads?
    >
    > It still works fine with mozilla with "adblock" and a few other little
    > tricks.

    Fine here with mozilla (and its inbuilt popup blocker) with spybots hosts
    file.
    XPD, Feb 5, 2004
  7. K & S

    Howard Guest

    What other tricks Dave?

    Moz 1.5 on Mandrake 9.2 with adblock and I'm getting the same message as the
    OP.
    Howard, Feb 5, 2004
  8. Howard wrote:
    > What other tricks Dave?
    > Moz 1.5 on Mandrake 9.2 with adblock and I'm getting the same message as the
    > OP.

    Im using Win2k... maybe Linux is a secret ad blocker...

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz
    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 5, 2004
  9. K & S

    Howard Guest

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Howard wrote:
    >> What other tricks Dave?
    >> Moz 1.5 on Mandrake 9.2 with adblock and I'm getting the same
    >> message as the OP.

    > Im using Win2k... maybe Linux is a secret ad blocker...

    Hmmm.

    I get the site on both my Linux and Win2k boxes.

    However, after a few seconds on ...

    linux, I get the OP behaviour.

    Win2k, I get the "Document has no data" error dialog, but the page does not
    change.
    Howard, Feb 5, 2004
  10. K & S

    Lebowski Guest

    "L33T" <> wrote in message
    > well that's the weakest excuse for covering up bullshit i've ever heard.

    ROTFLMAO
    Lebowski, Feb 5, 2004
  11. K & S

    K & S Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:51:49 +1300, "L33T" <> wrote:

    >well that's the weakest excuse for covering up bullshit i've ever heard.

    Yes especially for you..
    K & S, Feb 5, 2004
  12. In article <Q6iUb.34485$>, howhard1309
    @hotmail.com says...
    > What other tricks Dave?
    >
    > Moz 1.5 on Mandrake 9.2 with adblock and I'm getting the same message as the
    > OP.

    Mozilla 1.5 on XP Pro using Proxomitron proxy/filter works fine and
    gives no error messages for me.

    It doesn't block hosts, it edits the html in the proxy as it comes in
    from their site, that's probably why they don't notice.

    -P.
    Peter Huebner, Feb 5, 2004
  13. K & S

    K & S Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:33:55 +1300, "XPD" <>
    wrote:

    >"T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    >> K & S wrote:
    >> > You are being redirected to this page because we are unable to serve
    >> > advertisements to your computer.
    >> > For problems or questions send an email to:
    >> > The TechConnect Magazine team

    >> so what do you use to block ads?
    >>
    >> It still works fine with mozilla with "adblock" and a few other little
    >> tricks.

    >Fine here with mozilla (and its inbuilt popup blocker) with spybots hosts
    >file.

    It could be the Stupid Transparent Cache that Paradise/Clear use, as it
    already causes problems with this site..
    K & S, Feb 5, 2004
  14. In article <bvru3a$9va$>,
    says...
    > yet still no reply to being asked to back up statements you've made with
    > some facts for once ?
    >
    > electrical certificate ?
    >
    > newspaper articles ?
    >
    > no wonder people treat you like the village idiot when you run around make
    > claims, but refuse to reply to them.
    >
    > all this and the latest thing to get you excited - chinese food at pak and
    > save !

    Erm, I don't much care for the Troll myself, but is baiting the troll
    really going to yield much in the way of improving the signal to noise
    ratio I wonder? (not to mention the fact that I would've thought anyone
    who styles themselves l33t would consider that sort of thing way below
    them unless they are playstation wielding teenagers, naturally <smirk>).

    kind regards -Peter

    smiley, ymmv. imho. and standard disclaimer apply.
    Peter Huebner, Feb 5, 2004
  15. K & S

    XPD Guest

    "K & S" <> wrote in message
    > >Fine here with mozilla (and its inbuilt popup blocker) with spybots hosts
    > >file.
    > >

    > It could be the Stupid Transparent Cache that Paradise/Clear use, as it
    > already causes problems with this site..

    mmm.. kinda sounds good tho... adverts blocked at the ISP ;)
    XPD, Feb 5, 2004
  16. K & S

    L33T Guest

    still no ability to back up your claims woger the witless ?

    so what was the name of the paper which has a story on your so gloriously.
    you do know court appearances don't really count as a story.
    L33T, Feb 5, 2004
  17. K & S

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:38:38 +1300, K & S
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:33:55 +1300, "XPD" <>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>"T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> so what do you use to block ads?
    >>>
    >>> It still works fine with mozilla with "adblock" and a few other little
    >>> tricks.

    >>Fine here with mozilla (and its inbuilt popup blocker) with spybots hosts
    >>file.
    >>

    >It could be the Stupid Transparent Cache that Paradise/Clear use, as it
    >already causes problems with this site..

    Worked for me though. Paradise using Mozilla Firebird.
    Craig Shore, Feb 5, 2004
  18. K & S

    K & S Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 22:06:27 +1300, "L33T" <> wrote:

    >still no ability to back up your claims woger the witless ?
    >
    >so what was the name of the paper which has a story on your so gloriously.
    >you do know court appearances don't really count as a story.

    The DOM Many years ago..

    I had developed a ASYNC to SYNC Adapter that was used on the KZ7,
    originally developed for the ANZ Bank, there terminal system use a high out of
    normal spec ASYNC Data rate..

    No Commercial adapters would work, because of this, my Adapter use a Phase
    Lock clock from the Sync modem and Fifos to buffer a screen full of data, but
    others firms liked them as because of the Phase Locked loop clocking, no
    jumpers were needed, so was a sort of plug and play device, and were cheap..
    K & S, Feb 5, 2004
  19. Craig Shore wrote:
    >>It could be the Stupid Transparent Cache that Paradise/Clear use, as it
    >>already causes problems with this site..

    > Worked for me though. Paradise using Mozilla Firebird.

    How many transparent caches do they have? more than one? That could
    explain it couldn't it?

    --
    Http://www.Dave.net.nz
    Play Hangman
    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 5, 2004
  20. K & S wrote:

    > On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 22:06:27 +1300, "L33T" <> wrote:
    >

    >>still no ability to back up your claims woger the witless ?
    >>
    >>so what was the name of the paper which has a story on your so gloriously.
    >>you do know court appearances don't really count as a story.
    >>

    > The DOM Many years ago..
    >
    > I had developed a ASYNC to SYNC Adapter that was used on the KZ7,
    > originally developed for the ANZ Bank, there terminal system use a high out of
    > normal spec ASYNC Data rate..
    >
    > No Commercial adapters would work, because of this, my Adapter use a Phase
    > Lock clock from the Sync modem and Fifos to buffer a screen full of data, but
    > others firms liked them as because of the Phase Locked loop clocking, no
    > jumpers were needed, so was a sort of plug and play device, and were cheap..

    Can you remember what you called it? Did it have a 'marketing name'?

    --
    Http://www.Dave.net.nz
    Play Hangman
    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 5, 2004