NEW TOSHIBA TOUCHSCREEN P10 DIGITAL CAMERA FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Guest, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hi

    brand new toshiba touchscreen digital camera for sale.

    i have two.

    brand new in box with accessories and comes with one year warranty.

    any offers or anyone interested? -

    please email me.

    thanks

    alex

    Guest, Jul 17, 2003

  2. <> wrote in news::

    > brand new toshiba touchscreen digital camera for sale.

    1. This is not rec.photo.marketplace.digital

    2. What the ¤%¤#¤%¤# is a touch screen digital camera?

    Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Jul 17, 2003

  3. >2. What the ¤%¤#¤%¤# is a touch screen digital camera?

    Without having any more info available, I'd have to guess that he's
    talking about either Toshiba's PDR-T10 or the PDR-T20. They're both
    2MP cameras, with a touch-screen for menu access. That's about all I
    know about them, since I didn't really bother getting any more info
    off the site.

    Paul Fedorenko, Jul 17, 2003