    regards
    --
    Keith deffo confused but getting there, aren''t I?

    Keith, Feb 23, 2007

  2. Keith

    AJR Guest

    Regarding "(at my age)" - ? - Seventy eight and a half (78 1/2) here - past
    year or so - MCDST and MCSA.

    AJR, Feb 23, 2007

  3. Keith

    Keith Guest

    wow fantastic. good on ya mate.

    ive been out of the real world for 4 years (presently working in hospital as
    healthcare) prior to that was a factory manager and have D32.33.34 certs for
    assessing and have the qualification to train trainers, personal reasons took
    me out of this area. but need to get back to a real job and proper money.
    this IT seemed a good way to start.

    Keith, Feb 24, 2007
  4. Keith

    AJR Guest

    Interesting - I retired after forty years in Hospital Administration - have
    several friends (Greeks) who own restaurants and occasionally require
    assistance with the PO systems, networking and so forth.
    I did not charge for my efforts (actually I used the opportunities to learn
    more - although they were not aware of that reason) but did get a lot of
    "free" meals.

    AJR, Feb 25, 2007