    no idea what he is talking about. I have done some research but im not sure
    were i should start to learn so i can get my certification. Can someone shed
    some light on were they started and with what materials.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=, Sep 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Megan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I know im going to get a lot of grief, but im about to be out of the
    >Military
    > and the best job i can find is with my father and his IT company. He
    > required
    > i get my MSCE for 2003 but i dont want to dissapoint him and tell hime i
    > have
    > no idea what he is talking about. I have done some research but im not
    > sure
    > were i should start to learn so i can get my certification. Can someone
    > shed
    > some light on were they started and with what materials.

    HI MEGAN R U HAWT?
    Frisbee®, Sep 3, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=

    John R Guest

    "Megan" <> wrote in message
    >I know im going to get a lot of grief, but im about to be out of the
    >Military
    > and the best job i can find is with my father and his IT company. He
    > required
    > i get my MSCE for 2003 but i dont want to dissapoint him and tell hime i
    > have
    > no idea what he is talking about. I have done some research but im not
    > sure
    > were i should start to learn so i can get my certification. Can someone
    > shed
    > some light on were they started and with what materials.

    You should start here....
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.mspx

    Certifications are about certifying experience. You should share that.
    Your journey will be much much more difficult with no experience to back you
    up.

    John R
    John R, Sep 4, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Megan" <> wrote in message
    >I know im going to get a lot of grief, but im about to be out of the
    >Military
    > and the best job i can find is with my father and his IT company. He
    > required
    > i get my MSCE for 2003 but i dont want to dissapoint him and tell hime i
    > have
    > no idea what he is talking about. I have done some research but im not
    > sure
    > were i should start to learn so i can get my certification. Can someone
    > shed
    > some light on were they started and with what materials.

    Thank you for serving your country.
    CBIC, Sep 4, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    >I know im going to get a lot of grief, but im about to be out of the
    >Military
    > and the best job i can find is with my father and his IT company. He
    > required
    > i get my MSCE for 2003 but i dont want to dissapoint him and tell hime i
    > have
    > no idea what he is talking about. I have done some research but im not
    > sure
    > were i should start to learn so i can get my certification. Can someone
    > shed
    > some light on were they started and with what materials.

    Your starting point should probably be based on what you already know.
    Also, what will your job responsibilities be?
    Jtyc, Sep 4, 2007
  6. MCSE not MSCE...

    Michael Gossett, Sep 11, 2007

    She said she was new... :)
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Sep 11, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    prattled ceaselessly in news::

    > "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> MCSE not MSCE...

    > She said she was new... :)

    I am still amused regularly when friends and family try to spit out the
    acronyms for these exams.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Sep 11, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=

    TheITGirl Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly in news::
    >
    >> "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> MCSE not MSCE...

    >> She said she was new... :)

    > I am still amused regularly when friends and family try to spit out the
    > acronyms for these exams.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    And I still have to stop myself typing "mcdst" instead of "mstsc" if I want
    to connect to a remote computer via Terminal Services.

    IT Girl MSTSC (sorry, MCDST)
    TheITGirl, Sep 12, 2007
  10. No i am not, or i dont know many acro's except what the navy provides..haha,
    sorry

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=, Sep 13, 2007
  11. No problem, i believe everyone able should do their part.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=, Sep 13, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=, Sep 13, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4=?=, Sep 13, 2007
  14. No disrespect, I was just correcting!

    Michael Gossett, Sep 13, 2007