    What's up people!
    --
    MCSA is just the beginning...

    EEWashington, Dec 23, 2005

  2. EEWashington

    felipecpv Guest

    "TechGeekPro" wrote:

    > On Dec 22, 2005 at 9:56pm "EEWashington" blathered:
    >
    > > What's up people!

    > Nothing, now go away before I taunt you a second time.

    I still can not understand why this Tech... is rude with people, is this a
    Community or a Fight Field?

    felipecpv, Dec 23, 2005

  3. EEWashington

    felipecpv Guest

    "EEWashington" wrote:

    > What's up people!
    > --
    > MCSA is just the beginning...

    Yo!! Welcome brow!
    Please post useful things and don't offend people like others do.

    "A thoughtful man is a giant compared to an idiot full of certfication
    papers who fakes to be God."

    felipecpv, Dec 23, 2005
  4. EEWashington

    T-Bone Guest

    "felipecpv" <> wrote
    > Yo!! Welcome brow!
    > Please post useful things and don't offend people like others do.
    >
    > "A thoughtful man is a giant compared to an idiot full of certfication
    > papers who fakes to be God."

    Too late, now I'm offended.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Dec 23, 2005
  5. EEWashington

    felipecpv Guest

    > Too late, now I'm offended.

    I can say "I'm sorry" for him again :)

    Have a great Xmas.

    felipecpv, Dec 23, 2005
  6. EEWashington

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= spewed across
    the ether:

    > "A thoughtful man is a giant compared to an idiot full of certfication
    > papers who fakes to be God."

    What idiot are you quoting?

    --
    JaR