    can join and help us grow (free, of course). http://www.NewToTech.com

    -NewToTech.com

    , Sep 12, 2006

  2. Scraggy Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello there,
    > We have just started a new Computer/Technology forum that caters to
    > beginners in this area.

    Wheel re-invented Shocker!

    In other news....

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Sep 12, 2006

  3. On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:13:14 +0100, Scraggy wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Hello there,
    >> We have just started a new Computer/Technology forum that caters to
    >> beginners in this area.

    > Wheel re-invented Shocker!
    >
    > In other news....

    Really! It seems we're getting three or four of these a week -- in HERE,
    of all places. Can't those knotheads figure out that THIS is the place for
    advice and that anything they want to set up is just st00pit?!

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074°N 117.754°W
    gary [] donavan [] org * http://www [] donavan [] org

    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 12, 2006