New to PDA world

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by TRCF1013, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. TRCF1013

    TRCF1013 Guest

    Hi all,

    After weeks of research for a PDA, I am more confused than ever. This
    will be my first PDA and basically this is all I am looking for:

    calendar - schedule
    address/email contacts
    handwriting recognition
    voice recording

    A color screen would be great

    built in MP3 player would be a treat - not necessary

    Price has to be under $200

    I have been online reading reviews of almost every PDA and it seems
    there is something lacking in each one...

    I would really appreciate any help or recommendations.

    Thank you in advance

    TRC
    TRCF1013, Jul 19, 2004