    Good luck with your studies all you out there and no doubt be picking your
    brains very soon.
    Robyn

    Robyn, Mar 10, 2007

  2. Welcome. Good luck with your studies. We are here to help if needed.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 10, 2007

  3. Robyn

    Robyn Guest

    Im from Bedford Shirely not Birmingham. My workshops are at Hagley Hall
    (stables) not as grand as I had looked forward to LOL but the trainers give
    good support and are always only a phone call away should i need them. Am
    down there for 70 272 workshop on the 14th/15th April. I take it your
    already working in the IT industry - what do u do?

    Robyn

    Robyn, Mar 11, 2007
  4. Robyn

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Robyn" wrote:

    > Im from Bedford Shirely not Birmingham. My workshops are at Hagley Hall
    > (stables) not as grand as I had looked forward to LOL but the trainers give
    > good support and are always only a phone call away should i need them. Am
    > down there for 70 272 workshop on the 14th/15th April. I take it your
    > already working in the IT industry - what do u do?
    >
    > Robyn

    Hi Robyn

    I haven't been working in IT that long - about 18 months. I worked as a
    legal secretary for over 20 years, but decided I fancied a career change to
    IT. I am currently working as a DST for a fantastic law firm in Solihull and
    am loving every minute of it!

    Here's wishing you all the best in your new career!

    IT Girl

    TheITGirl, Mar 11, 2007
  5. I taught for a Computer Learning Company for 3 years, so I have heard
    the "career changer" stories. I have taught everyone from a plumber, to
    secretary, to even a stripper -- that was a fun class :) So I know the
    mindset of you guys. I have seen the good and the bad of learning a
    whole different trade after spending half your professional life doing
    something else. Good luck to both of you, and those who are in similar
    situations.

    If you need any advice or help, just let me know.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 11, 2007