  1. Surfer Don

    Surfer Don Guest

    I need help on how to properly use and reply to a newsgroup message?

    Surfer Don, Oct 9, 2003

  2. B. Al. Zeebub, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Surfer Don

    Petit Alexi Guest

    "Surfer Don" <> wrote in news:hL-
    :

    > I need help on how to properly use and reply to a newsgroup message?

    Hello,

    here are some links that you might find useful if you're new to usenet.

    <http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html>
    <http://www.usenet.org/>
    <http://www.usenet.org.uk/>

    <http://www.newsreaders.com/>
    <http://www.xs4all.nl/~js/gnksa/>

    Usenet can be a fantastic resource. Especially when combined with the
    Google Groups archive of usenet.

    It is also full of, er, nutters.

    Here is a link about dealing with trolls:
    <http://www.t0.or.at/scl/scl12/msg01505.html>

    (basically, add them to your "kill file"/"blocked senders list" and do
    not reply to them)

    Petit Alexi, Oct 9, 2003
  4. Surfer Don

    °Mike° Guest