    there, but how do I download music from winamp to the mp3 player.???
    Tech wise I am duff, but I *can* change a wheel, and I do not top up my cars
    oil through the dipstick hole :)

    Annette Kurten, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Annette Kurten

    gruffydd Guest

    of course you do not use the dipstick hole for filling, only idiots do that.
    you must use the radiator

    gruffydd, Nov 24, 2004

  3. Annette Kurten

    SwissTony Guest

    "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message
    > I've got one as a surprise for my daughter.
    > I have winamp player on my machine, I can rip cd's
    > (I think that is the term) into the winamp library, and can also burn from
    > there, but how do I download music from winamp to the mp3 player.???
    > Tech wise I am duff, but I *can* change a wheel, and I do not top up my

    cars
    > oil through the dipstick hole :)

    which mp3 player do u have??
    it may be detected as a removal drive in my computer which u can drag the
    mp3s onto.
    was there any software with the player??

    SwissTony, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Annette Kurten

    Bruce Guest

    I just connect the MP3 player to the PC goto My Computer and open the drive
    relating to the MP3 player and copy and Paste the files.

    Bruce

    Bruce, Nov 24, 2004
  5. Annette Kurten

    dadiOH Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:
    > I've got one as a surprise for my daughter.
    > I have winamp player on my machine, I can rip cd's
    > (I think that is the term) into the winamp library, and can also
    > burn from there, but how do I download music from winamp to the mp3
    > player.???
    > Tech wise I am duff, but I *can* change a wheel, and I do not top
    > up my cars oil through the dipstick hole :)

    1. The MP3s are not in Winamp, they are in one or more folders on your
    hard drive. Use Windows Find and search for *.mp3 to determine where.

    2. Your player surely has instructions upon how to copy MP3s to it.
    Unless it is a CD/MP3 player (uses CD discs) in which case you would
    need to write your MP3s to a data CD. DATA Cds, not "audio".

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Nov 24, 2004
  6. Annette Kurten

    berksposter Guest

    I just plug my mp3 player into a usb port, its detected as "removable
    drive/f::" or something. Then highlight whichever mp3s you want to put on
    it, right click and use "send to f:"
    BP

    berksposter, Nov 24, 2004
  7. Annette Kurten

    doS Guest

    Why not try reading the instructions for once.

    doS, Nov 24, 2004
  8. "SwissTony" <> wrote in message

    > "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message
    > > I've got one as a surprise for my daughter.
    > > I have winamp player on my machine, I can rip cd's
    > > (I think that is the term) into the winamp library, and can also burn

    from
    > > there, but how do I download music from winamp to the mp3 player.???
    > > Tech wise I am duff, but I *can* change a wheel, and I do not top up my

    > cars
    > > oil through the dipstick hole :)
    > >

    > which mp3 player do u have??
    > it may be detected as a removal drive in my computer which u can drag the
    > mp3s onto.
    > was there any software with the player??

    Thanx to most of you for imfo XXX

    Annette Kurten, Nov 24, 2004