    simple way of doing this?
    --
    http://www.valcopeland.co.uk/val

    Aries, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Bryan Harrison, Jan 6, 2005

  3. Aries

    Aries Guest

    On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:13:56 +0000 (UTC), Bryan Harrison wrote:

    > Aries wrote:
    >> So far I like it a lot but having problems finding out how to upload my web
    >> pages via the browser the way I have been doing it in IE. Is there a
    >> simple way of doing this?

    > It doesn't do FTP. Try Filezilla.
    >
    > http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/
    >
    > Works a treat!

    Thanks, I'll take a look at that :)
    --
    http://www.valcopeland.co.uk/val

    Aries, Jan 6, 2005
  4. Aries

    grasshopper Guest

    hi,,,
    sorry to cut in on thread.
    i just went to the suggested site too, and boy is it confusing.
    so much hype and mumbo jumbo in the download area, how is a
    body supposed to know which one to download?
    why dont they just put the latest version up and let ppl click on it and
    load it.

    help here would be appreciated from those who know whats going
    on etc.

    tia
    g/h

    grasshopper, Jan 7, 2005
  5. > i just went to the suggested site too, and boy is it confusing.
    > so much hype and mumbo jumbo in the download area, how is a
    > body supposed to know which one to download?

    The latest version for your particular operating system, is usually the
    way to go.

    > why dont they just put the latest version up and let ppl click on it and
    > load it.

    Thats the way sourceforge works, but I wish more people would still
    allow you to download previous versions. It would prevent a lot of "what
    on earth did they add that feature for?" problems.

    > help here would be appreciated from those who know whats going
    > on etc.

    Link to the latest Windows version:

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/filezilla/FileZilla_2_2_9_setup.exe?download

    --