    Manisha Guest

    I have just joined MCTS. Please suggest me which books should I refer. Any
    link for the same.

    Manisha, Jan 15, 2008

  2. Always go for the MS Prep books, i find they are spot on with the mock tests.

    Matt Ford MCTS, Jan 15, 2008

  3. "Matt Ford MCTS" <> wrote in
    message news::

    > Always go for the MS Prep books, i find they are spot on with the mock tests.
    >
    > "Manisha" wrote:
    >
    > > I have just joined MCTS. Please suggest me which books should I refer. Any
    > > link for the same.

    And http://www.microsoft.com/technet
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 15, 2008
  4. Manisha

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    I agree with Matt, the MS Press books are excellent.

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:u1#...

    Jaco Niemand, Jan 19, 2008