    I found this on Amazon and it seems to be quite good but
    I'm sure quite sure though.
    Thanks guys!

    Shahzad, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Shahzad

    showgun Guest

    I sugest go for what ever your employer is using if you
    dont have a job (and good luck in getting on) do the '03
    exams as logicaly there the next step in microsoft
    everlution

    go
    >for self paced training because I can't afford classroom
    >training so can you let me know the best possible

    learning
    >material for this purpose?
    >What about
    >MCSE Windows 2000 Core Requirements Training Kit

    Microsoft

    showgun, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Shahzad

    Dave Guest

    I would (did) skip 2000 exams and go straight to 2003. MS press books are OK
    but not enough. You will also need something extra, Sybex are quite good.

    Dave, Dec 16, 2003