    Pls refer me the Step by Step struct for MCSD..

    Regards,

    Jeya
    jeyakumar, Oct 14, 2003

  2. jeyakumar

    Guest Guest

    To become a MCSD, one must quote the following montra for 30 days and 30
    nights while consuming no food or beverage other than expresso coffee:
    "performance, maintainability, extensibility, scalability, availability,
    deployability, security, accessibility"

    One must also pass the certification exams outlined on the following web
    page:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

    WKidd

    Guest, Oct 14, 2003

  3. jeyakumar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Pls refer me the Step by Step struct for MCSD..

    Anyone fancy producing some pdl describing the 'step by step' approach
    to become an mcsd?

    If anyone wants to produce a processing spec using Z or some other
    formal method, they are more than welcome - posting in html with be
    acceptable in this case!
    Kline Sphere, Oct 14, 2003
  4. jeyakumar

    Jay Walters Guest

    struct???

    public struct MCSD
    {
    public string mUrl;

    public string GetReal()
    {
    mUrl
    = "http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirement
    sdotnet.asp";
    return mUrl;
    }
    }

    Jay Walters, Oct 15, 2003
  5. jeyakumar

    Humanity Guest

    LOL!

    This newsgroup is a lot of fun :)

    Humanity, Oct 19, 2003
  6. jeyakumar

    Jay Walters Guest

    Some of the questions posted here are just too ....
    silly. It's hard not to poke fun. :p

    Jay Walters, Oct 19, 2003
  7. jeyakumar

    Navjot Guest

    I suggest to go for a proper training for MCSD fro CTEC .

    I'll suggest you to write .

    This is the CTEC Centre of NIIT who conducts training for certification
    courses as well as examination . they give original microsoft books.

    address:

    NIIT Ltd.

    kapil Towers, C Wing, 5th floor, Near Sangam Bridge, Dr. Ambedkar Road,
    Pune 411001.

    Ph: 4012121 / 4020877

    This is the Regional Office of NIIt as well.

    Navjot

    Navjot, Oct 21, 2003