    means. If I do this course what will I be able to do
    with it.
    Thanks
    KellyW, Jan 21, 2004

  2. KellyW

    Brat Guest

    gee, perhaps you need to do some research... where are you taking this
    "course"? Have they told you NOTHING about it? Why would you like to be
    something when you don't even know what it is? Did you just pick something
    out of a hat? "Ohhhh, MCSA... sounds official... yeah I wanna be that"

    you found this group so you know it is microsoft... go research in the ms
    web site

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 21, 2004

  3. KellyW

    Matt Guest

    If you don't know what an MCSA is, why do you want it?

    Matt, Jan 21, 2004
  4. KellyW

    kpg Guest

    MCSA - McDonalds Server Apprentice

    kpg, Jan 21, 2004
  5. KellyW

    techgrl Guest

    Good Lord if you don't know what it is then for the love of pete.........
    techgrl, Jan 21, 2004
  6. KellyW

    JaR Guest

    "KellyW" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Hope someone can help me. i would like to become MCSA
    > qaulified, but don't really know what MCSA actually
    > means. If I do this course what will I be able to do
    > with it.
    > Thanks

    TLotD

    Tentative Lamer of the Day

    icertify.net is -----------------------> thataway.

    Tell 'em the MCNGP sent you.

    Yer welcome.

    JaR
    Thug #22
    JaR, Jan 21, 2004
  7. KellyW

    Brat Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "KellyW" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > Hope someone can help me. i would like to become MCSA
    > > qaulified, but don't really know what MCSA actually
    > > means. If I do this course what will I be able to do
    > > with it.
    > > Thanks

    > TLotD
    >
    > Tentative Lamer of the Day

    Seconded!!

    --
    Sue Thugette #69
    Brat, Jan 21, 2004
  8. KellyW

    bla Guest

    Master Cock Sucker Associate

    bla, Jan 21, 2004
  9. KellyW

    JOHN C. ANG Guest

    Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.asp
    Information needed to become an MCSA and what is expected of u.

    JOHN C. ANG, Jan 22, 2004
  10. KellyW

    Paul Guest

    By far the best response...

    Paul, Jan 22, 2004
  11. KellyW

    Guest Guest

    And the question gets asked on why MCSE is entry level...
    LOL

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004
  12. If you are not really interested and only want to be called
    a Microsoft Pro, Did not even take the time to check out
    what an MCSA qualified person does for a living, This line
    is not for You or types like you, Get Out and please ,....
    Get A life
    Ives M Visagie, Jan 24, 2004
  13. KellyW

    Gui Guest