    exam 1 and howl long is the exam?

    thanks for the time

    rask

    rask, Nov 3, 2005

  2. rask

    T-Bone Guest

    "rask" <> wrote
    > hello everyone I would like to ask how many questions are there in the
    > mcdst
    > exam 1 and howl long is the exam?

    Multiple postings won't get you an answer any faster.

    You'll find your answers on the Microsoft site and Google.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 3, 2005

  3. rask

    rask Guest

    thanks

    rask, Nov 3, 2005
  4. rask

    rask Guest

    I found the answer its 61 questions. thats all i need to know for the moment.
    a good man told me this.

    rask, Nov 3, 2005
  5. rask

    Taylor Guest

    That could change very easily tomorrow, next week, or 3 months from
    now. Don't rely on that answer. Plus, you could have 40 beta
    questions on there and not know all of it.

    Taylor, Nov 3, 2005