  1. ASM

    ASM Guest

    MY WIFE AND I ARE LOOKING TO GET A DIGITAL CAMERA, WE WANT TO SPEND AROUND $200. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ONE TO GET. ANY OPINIONS ON THE "CANON POWERSHOT A75" THE REVIEWS SEEM TO BE GOOD BUT WHAT ELSE OUT THERE IS GOOD.

    ASM, Oct 12, 2004

  2. ASM wrote:

    > MY WIFE AND I ARE LOOKING TO GET A DIGITAL CAMERA, WE WANT TO SPEND
    > AROUND $200. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ONE TO GET. ANY OPINIONS ON THE "CANON
    > POWERSHOT A75" THE REVIEWS SEEM TO BE GOOD BUT WHAT ELSE OUT THERE IS GOOD.

    We are not deaf!

    Jack-of-the-Dust, Oct 12, 2004

  3. In article <ufKad.880$MY.419@trnddc03>, ASM <>

    I'd spend the money getting your CapsLock key fixed.

    Randall Ainsworth, Oct 12, 2004
  4. ASM

    You know who Guest

    You could do a lot worse than the A75 for $200: The investment is minimal
    and it's a great camera.

    You know who, Oct 12, 2004
  5. ASM

    ASM Guest

    grow up, I didn't know that using all caps was still yelling. I mean we are
    not all 12 year old girls on AIM bitching at each other.

    ASM, Oct 13, 2004
  6. ASM

    Colin D Guest

    ASM wrote:

    > grow up, I didn't know that using all caps was still yelling. I mean we are
    > not all 12 year old girls on AIM bitching at each other.
    >
    > "Jack-of-the-Dust" <> wrote in message
    > > ASM wrote:
    > >
    > >> MY WIFE AND I ARE LOOKING TO GET A DIGITAL CAMERA, WE WANT TO SPEND
    > >> AROUND $200. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ONE TO GET. ANY OPINIONS ON THE "CANON
    > >> POWERSHOT A75" THE REVIEWS SEEM TO BE GOOD BUT WHAT ELSE OUT THERE IS
    > >> GOOD.
    > >>

    > > We are not deaf!

    Ok, as a newbie you can be forgiven for using all caps in your post. But you
    won't be forgiven for your attitude displayed in your reply above. This - and
    other - newsgroups rely on civility to maintain goodwill among posters. If you
    transgress, even unknowingly, acknowledge your error. Don't pack a sad and get
    aggressive. Remember, you are asking people on this group for free advice. It
    pays to be polite.

    Colin.

    PS: The convention, on photographic groups at least, is to 'bottom post', and
    it pays to be conventional. Top posters go against the tide.

    Colin D, Oct 19, 2004