    actually process in resolving problems but i get them
    fix..

    Any guildness would be great

    Rick, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Rick

    Paisleyskye Guest

    Hi Rick,

    If you are working on a helpdesk, I would recommend A+ and then network+.
    The A+ will help you with your issue resolving and terminology, and the
    network+ will help you with your networking.

    My site just unvieled a new A+ QOD Mailing System on Tuesday, that sends A+
    QOD questions directly to the inbox of the subscriber Monday-Friday. If you
    get a chance, stop by www.icertify.net and check out our A+ and Network+
    forums. Then you could find out more about both certifications, and it
    might help you in making your decision.

    Hope this helps.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    Paisleyskye, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Rick

    Guest Guest

    Paisleyskye,
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm currently review my network+
    study guide I got from Troy tech. Is there something
    better I can be using???..

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Rick

    david syme Guest

    <> wrote in message news:<021201c3af95$5761a1f0$>...
    > Paisleyskye,
    > Thanks for the feedback. I'm currently review my network+
    > study guide I got from Troy tech. Is there something
    > better I can be using???..

    I am from Scotland. There is a town called Paisley just outside
    Glasgow and an island called Skye just off the coast. Any relation?

    david syme, Nov 20, 2003
  5. david syme wrote:

    > I am from Scotland. There is a town called Paisley just outside
    > Glasgow and an island called Skye just off the coast. Any relation?

    Stick your head out your window and yell "Hey!" to BillyW for me, okay?

    Also there are several of us here who would like some haggis and Billyw's
    dropped the ball... can you send us some?

    --
    Fris "Willie" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 21, 2003
  6. Rick

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Also there are several of us here who would like some haggis and Billyw's
    >dropped the ball

    So that's why their soccer team got hammered the other day!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 21, 2003