    the required info in my tiny brain cells.
    thanks alot for any help given
    andy.
    andybhoy, Oct 3, 2006

  2. andybhoy

    Subject117 Guest

    I would just highly recommend the Microsoft press self-paced study guides.
    Make sure you read the whole book and actually do all the practices and
    you'll be good to go.

    Subject117, Oct 3, 2006

  3. "andybhoy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there
    > i am new to all this mcdst stuff.have just started a course at paisley
    > uni and was hoping someone can help me with where to get these cram
    > sheets i keep hearing about.if not has anyone any tips for storing all
    > the required info in my tiny brain cells.
    > thanks alot for any help given
    > andy.

    Book store?
    Jonathan Roberts, Oct 4, 2006
  4. andybhoy

    Guest Guest

    "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message

    > "andybhoy" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi there
    > > i am new to all this mcdst stuff.have just started a course at paisley
    > > uni and was hoping someone can help me with where to get these cram
    > > sheets i keep hearing about.if not has anyone any tips for storing all
    > > the required info in my tiny brain cells.
    > > thanks alot for any help given
    > > andy.
    > >

    > Book store?

    If he was looking for books, yeah, that would be the place to go. But from
    what I understood of his message, he's looking for dumps. In which case, I
    would send him here: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    Guest, Oct 4, 2006
  5. andybhoy

    Guest Guest

    "andybhoy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there
    > i am new to all this mcdst stuff.have just started a course at paisley
    > uni and was hoping someone can help me with where to get these cram
    > sheets i keep hearing about.if not has anyone any tips for storing all
    > the required info in my tiny brain cells.
    > thanks alot for any help given
    > andy.

    Andy, do yourself a favor. Stay away from those, so called, "cram sheets".
    They're worthless and they will get you nowhere. All you'll be doing is
    risking your own certifications...because when it is found out that you use
    braindumps, your certs will be stripped.

    As for any of your friends that are suggesting them, using them, or thinking
    of using them, then send them to this page
    (http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp) and get them on the right path to
    Certification.

    Guest, Oct 4, 2006
  6. andybhoy

    Guest

    BD wrote:
    > > Book store?
    > >

    > If he was looking for books, yeah, that would be the place to go. But from
    > what I understood of his message, he's looking for dumps. In which case, I
    > would send him here: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp
    >
    > --
    > BD
    > MCNGP #51
    > -- You think you know IT?!
    > -- Check out the new forums at: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/

    True -- I was being charitable and hoping he was referring to "Exam
    Cram: XXXX". I'm sure you're right though.
    , Oct 5, 2006