New to Aironet products, wtf can cause this?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by steeda, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. steeda

    steeda Guest

    I have two 1400 bridges configured, and the non-root associates to root
    fine. But, I cannot ping the non root bridge even though it is associated
    without error. Here is the show interfaces for the dot11 interface.

    Dot11Radio0 is up, line protocol is up
    Hardware is 802.11A Radio, address is 0011.2069.d337 (bia 0011.2069.d337)
    MTU 1500 bytes, BW 54000 Kbit, DLY 1000 usec,
    reliability 252/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255
    Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set
    ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
    Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 4673
    Queueing strategy: fifo
    Output queue :0/30 (size/max)
    13922 packets input, 2110460 bytes, 0 no buffer
    145520 packets output, 18057015 bytes, 0 underruns
    0 babbles, 0 late collision, 0 deferred
    0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier

    What would cause these output errors and drops? If I do a show cdp neighbor
    detail on the root, the non-root shows up correctly with the correct IP so
    there is obviously communication. I just can't ping anything at the building
    with the non-root bridge, including the bridge itself! There are no ACL's in
    place at all. If I drive over to where the non-root is I can communication
    with it via IP address with no problems. Something seems to be causing the
    radio interface on the root to never send anything out. Any guesses?
    steeda, Jan 28, 2005