    free.
    --
    DancingGopher
    DancingGopher, Mar 10, 2008

  2. DancingGopher

    John Barnes Guest

    Congratulations. You need the 32-bit version of Java. See Carlos post Two
    not so necessary updates dated 3/9

    John Barnes, Mar 10, 2008

  3. Welcome. As John says, you'll want the 32-bit Java. And thank you for doing
    the research! We've learned a lot about what works and what doesn't in
    64bit, and planning ahead makes the transition much less painful, as you've
    observed.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 11, 2008
  4. DancingGopher

    Carlos Guest

    And after installing Java, I recommend going here:
    http://www.upshot.com/login/javatest/logo/javavmtest.html
    in order to test whether the installation was successful or not.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 11, 2008