    about the new testing format.

    Can someone tell me what the changes are going to be made
    to Exam 70-290?
    Guest, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Guest

    bmcdaniel Guest

    I'm not sure when you plan on taking this exam. but I was under the
    impression that the 290 exam was to be the new version by the 1st of March.
    I just took the test tonight. March 17th and it was the same as any MS test
    that I have taken. No changes as of yet.

    bmcdaniel, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Guest

    James Guest

    Yes, it says on Microsofts website that the "launch date of March 31"
    so you have until then.
    So people are easily confused though, there currently are some drag and drop
    type questions, which are not the simulation questions that will begin March
    31

    James, Mar 18, 2005