    A+
    Network+
    almostrated.com Sponser

    Barry W, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Barry W wrote:
    > Check out this new tech support forum I started. Just click on Free Message
    > Board at the top. Free registration. Prety cool stuff!
    >
    > http://www.iskrewedthepooch.com
    >

    > Allen
    > A+
    > Network+
    > almostrated.com Sponser

    **** off. If you have anything useful to contribute, do it here (where
    it doesn't cost *money* to get answers).

    --
    A+
    D-

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Barry W

    Allan Guest

    i just signed up for the forum and it didnt cost anything, im not sure what
    your talking about Roger...it is a free message board.

    al

    Allan, Jul 19, 2004
  4. Barry W

    Ionizer Guest

    "Allan" <> wrote in message
    > i just signed up for the forum and it didnt cost anything, im not sure

    what
    > your talking about Roger...it is a free message board.

    I'm not surprised that you are supportive of Barry W, particularly since
    you are one and the same person.

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 19, 2004
  5. Barry W

    ICee Guest

    Allan wrote:
    > i just signed up for the forum and it didnt cost anything, im not
    > sure what your talking about Roger...it is a free message board.
    >
    > al

    <snip the spam crap>

    Let's see...Barry W's IP address:

    Allan's IP address:

    Hey, Allen/Barry W: FOAD

    BTW, spam complaint sent to:

    ICee, Jul 19, 2004
  6. Allan wrote:

    > i just signed up for the forum and it didnt cost anything, im not sure what
    > your* talking about Roger...it is a free message board.
    >
    > al

    The word is "you're" and there are several links to products for sale
    and there is in large type "Click here to Join for Only $1.95/Month!".
    And as Ionizer pointed out, your IP address is 24.71.223.147 and Barry
    W's IP is 24.71.223.147. Quite a coincidence, don't you think? You are a
    morphing idiot spammer, sir. Your spam will be reported.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 19, 2004
  7. Barry W

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >| Allan wrote:
    >|
    >| > i just signed up for the forum and it didnt cost anything, im not
    >| > sure what your* talking about Roger...it is a free message board.
    >| >
    >| > al
    >|
    >| The word is "you're" and there are several links to products for sale
    >| and there is in large type "Click here to Join for Only
    >| $1.95/Month!". And as Ionizer pointed out, your IP address is
    >| 24.71.223.147 and Barry W's IP is 24.71.223.147. Quite a
    >| coincidence, don't you think? You are a morphing idiot spammer, sir.
    >| Your spam will be reported.

    Maybe it's "posting" is free, replies are $1.95 a month (correct answers may
    cost more?) <VBG>

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jul 19, 2004
  8. Barry W

    Jersey Guest

    Toolman Tim <> wrote:

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    > >| The word is "you're" and there are several links to products for
    > >| sale and there is in large type "Click here to Join for Only
    > >| $1.95/Month!". And as Ionizer pointed out, your IP address is
    > >| 24.71.223.147 and Barry W's IP is 24.71.223.147. Quite a
    > >| coincidence, don't you think? You are a morphing idiot spammer,
    > >| sir. Your spam will be reported.

    > Maybe it's "posting" is free, replies are $1.95 a month (correct
    > answers may cost more?) <VBG>

    Now *THAT'S* funny!

    Perhaps the only thing funnier would be if s/he were hosting a topic on the
    aforementioned forum entitled;

    "What is a sock-puppet, and how do I implement one properly?"

    Jersey, Jul 19, 2004
  9. Barry W

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Jersey" <> wrote in message
    >| Toolman Tim <> wrote:
    >|
    >| > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >| > >|

    >| > Maybe it's "posting" is free, replies are $1.95 a month (correct
    >| > answers may cost more?) <VBG>
    >|
    >| Now *THAT'S* funny!
    >|
    >| Perhaps the only thing funnier would be if s/he were hosting a topic
    >| on the aforementioned forum entitled;
    >|
    >| "What is a sock-puppet, and how do I implement one properly?"

    ROTFL!!!

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jul 20, 2004