    same disc that has been out for years.

    Thanks

    Hal
    hal, Oct 14, 2003

  2. hal

    Jeffman Guest

    Picked it up today for a friend since the old one is out of print.
    I watched him load it up and....even the menus are the same as the
    original one that I have.

    What a rip!

    Jeffman
    Jeffman, Oct 15, 2003

  3. hal

    Thomas Bell Guest

    Jeffman wrote:
    > Picked it up today for a friend since the old one is out of print.
    > I watched him load it up and....even the menus are the same as the
    > original one that I have.
    >
    > What a rip!

    How does it measure up to the nice special edition laserdisc?

    T.B.
    Thomas Bell, Oct 15, 2003
  4. hal

    hal Guest

    In article <Xns941551975545jeffman316@24.50.78.38>,
    says...

    >Picked it up today for a friend since the old one is out of print.
    >I watched him load it up and....even the menus are the same as the
    >original one that I have.
    >
    >What a rip!
    >
    >Jeffman

    Thanks Jeffman, that is exactly what I thought was the case. It would have
    been nice if they had at least made it anamorphic. I guess when a DVD cover
    screams NEW about something we have to ask 'New as of when?'.

    Hal
    hal, Oct 15, 2003