    how do i add the old addresses to the new outlook setup?

    thanks,

    mike

    mike, Jun 24, 2005

  2. What's in a Name?, Jun 24, 2005

  3. mike

    aleX Guest

    mike wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > i have the tools, i just don't know how to do this.
    >
    > just set up a new system. i have saved my address book from outlook express
    > and my old desktop icons to floppies.
    >
    > have installed the files in the new system on the c drive using an external
    > floppy drive i bought expressly for this purpose.
    >
    > how do i add the old addresses to the new outlook setup?

    In Outlook Express, it's as easy as File/Import/Address Book.
    Import the .wab file that you saved (floppy or C drive) when prompted.

    aleX, Jun 24, 2005
  4. On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 03:22:00 +0100, aleX <>
    forged a domain he doesn't have permission to use and wrote:

    >mike wrote:
    >> hi,
    >>
    >> i have the tools, i just don't know how to do this.
    >>
    >> just set up a new system. i have saved my address book from outlook express
    >> and my old desktop icons to floppies.
    >>
    >> have installed the files in the new system on the c drive using an external
    >> floppy drive i bought expressly for this purpose.
    >>
    >> how do i add the old addresses to the new outlook setup?

    >In Outlook Express, it's as easy as File/Import/Address Book.
    >Import the .wab file that you saved (floppy or C drive) when prompted.

    What's with all of the assholes in this newsgroup forging valid domain
    names they obviously don't have permission to use?

    --
    gburnore@databasix dot com
    How you look depends on where you go.
    | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
    Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
    Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

    Gary L. Burnore, Jun 24, 2005
  5. mike

    mike Guest

    okay! got it. now to open a zip file with all my mail in it and get it in
    OE? hmmmm.

    mike, Jun 24, 2005
  6. mike

    aleX Guest

    Gary L. Burnore wrote:

    > What's with all of the assholes in this newsgroup forging valid domain
    > names they obviously don't have permission to use?

    You mean someone actually paid for a domain name like thisaddress.com ?
    Anyway, I change it just for you.

    aleX, Jun 24, 2005