    iccsi Guest

    I bought a new Windows 7 machine, it does not ask me to create a
    backup CD when I first to use the Windows . Does it make sense?
    iccsi, Jun 27, 2011

  2. iccsi

    iccsi Guest

    Thanks for helping,
    The new computer is HP
    model:HPe-541f
    Sorry I meant DVD.
    I just tried to make one manually.
    It seems only create the boot sector only.
    is it correct?
    Thanks again,

    iccsi

    iccsi, Jun 30, 2011

  3. See "Creating Recovery Discs or Saving a Recovery Image to a USB Flash
    Drive in Windows 7" at
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...upCategory&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=5074509

    Dominic Payer, Jun 30, 2011
  4. HP does have a utility, somewhere in the start menu. It does not
    automatically alert you to make the disks.

    Cheers

    Martin Riddle, Jul 1, 2011
  5. iccsi

    iccsi Guest

    I went to Computer --> Control Panel --> System and Security -->
    Backup and Restore --> Create a system repaire disc
    Thanks again,

    iccsi, Jul 1, 2011