New SunRocket Message Board

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by sun, Jan 18, 2007.

  1. sun

    sun Guest

    Hi,

    We are starting a new SunRocket Message Board. I don't want to spa
    the forum, just wanted to announce our new board. If you ar
    interested in SunRocket and VOIP, check us out, you are cordiall
    welcome to join and participate.

    'SunRocket-Messageboard.com' (http://sunrocket-messageboard.com)

    Thanks

    Cheers!

    Su

    --
    su
    sun's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=60

    Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i
    sun, Jan 18, 2007

  2. sun

    Chris Jones Guest

    sun <> writes:

    > We are starting a new SunRocket Message Board. I don't want to spam
    > the forum, just wanted to announce our new board. If you are
    > interested in SunRocket and VOIP, check us out, you are cordially
    > welcome to join and participate.
    >
    > 'SunRocket-Messageboard.com' (http://sunrocket-messageboard.com)

    For the last several days (at least 3, I think) this board has been
    unavailable, at least to me, as any attempt to connect to it results in
    me being redirected to Sunrocket's main site, www.sunrocket.com.

    And no, the board isn't available at that site.
    Chris Jones, Jan 30, 2007

  3. sun

    burris Guest

    Chris Jones wrote:
    > sun <> writes:
    >
    >> We are starting a new SunRocket Message Board. I don't want to spam
    >> the forum, just wanted to announce our new board. If you are
    >> interested in SunRocket and VOIP, check us out, you are cordially
    >> welcome to join and participate.
    >>
    >> 'SunRocket-Messageboard.com' (http://sunrocket-messageboard.com)

    > For the last several days (at least 3, I think) this board has been
    > unavailable, at least to me, as any attempt to connect to it results in
    > me being redirected to Sunrocket's main site, www.sunrocket.com.
    >
    > And no, the board isn't available at that site.

    I see the same thing....
    burris, Jan 30, 2007