    Has anyone noticed the new deal SunRocket just came out with?
    $9.95/month with all the features. Pretty good deal.
    , Dec 6, 2005

  2. c s Guest

    I decided on the $199 per year only $16.58 per month deal. With the
    $9.95 deal you don't get voice mail and only 200 minutes per month.
    With the $199 deal you receive voice mail, 2 phone numbers and
    unlimited minutes to the US, Puerto Rico and Canada plus only .03 per
    minute for most International calls. It is a great deal. My Gizmo and
    2 Free Uniden Cordless Phones arrived today and I could not be happier.
    Just plug it in and go.
    Very Simple.
    Here is a link to the promotion.
    http://sunrocketfreephones.com
    c s, Dec 7, 2005

  3. Guest

    I personally have the $199 deal, but I might switch over to the $9.95
    plan when my annual deal is up. It's an especially good deal for those
    who use the phone for limited amounts of time per month.
    , Dec 13, 2005