    of mistakes anyway, done a quick serch and came up with
    testking but looks a little bit sus what this material
    like is worth using or will i not learn any thing from it

    harryph, Apr 23, 2004

  2. harryph

    showie Guest

    trust me harry dont bother with it it s just a brainbump
    you will not learn a thing from it well ya might get a
    couple of answers from it but other from that its just a
    waste of $$ and time and the server running ther site. is
    this the sam harry that was at the demon server last night

    showie, Apr 23, 2004

  3. harryph

    harryph Guest

    yeah that tas me gave you a nice little hamering the other
    lad seanja ive seen around here was good though, you shoot
    at the right time just not in the proper direction and you
    need to move around more dont stand in the same place for
    to long your just a sitting buck get these down and you
    might be a bit better to play with will be back ther same
    time monday to see if ya take note

    harryph, Apr 23, 2004
  4. harryph

    sean Guest

    showie is going to need more then a weekend of practice,
    ti've told him this hundreds of times but never listens.
    but fare play to him hes turned up everytime we had a
    chalenge this week and he makes me look alto better, let
    us know were you'll be monday, leave a post on carls site

    sean, Apr 23, 2004
  5. harryph

    Consultant Guest

    try sybex

    Consultant, Apr 23, 2004
  6. harryph

    Guest Guest

    WTF?
    Dude, feed your veins with another hot dose of mcngp
    bacterium before posting!

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  7. harryph

    sean Guest

    sorry not sure what u are talking bout go eat a duck

    sean, Apr 24, 2004
  8. harryph

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "sean" <> wrote in news:3c6001c42a2c
    $20291f30$:

    > sorry not sure what u are talking bout go eat a duck

    duck! yuck!

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page