New SpywareBlaster Available

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Buffalo, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    Buffalo, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Buffalo

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:25:17 GMT, "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@xyz.com> wrote:

    >Version 2.6.0
    >At their home page:
    >
    >http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spyblaster.html/

    Thanks. :)

    --
    "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000

    Mara, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    Buffalo, Jun 30, 2003
  4. Buffalo

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Jun 30, 2003
  5. Buffalo

    °Mike° Guest

    Thank you.

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:25:17 GMT, in
    <1kMLa.58580$Ab2.133328@sccrnsc01>
    "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@xyz.com> scrawled:

    >Version 2.6.0
    >At their home page:
    >
    >http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spyblaster.html/

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 30, 2003
  6. Buffalo

    barabajackel Guest

    "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@xyz.com> wrote in message

    > Version 2.6.0
    > At their home page:
    >
    > http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spyblaster.html/

    Does 2.6 offer any improvements/upgrades over 2.5.3.? The site doesn't
    mention any and the program looks identical. Will 2.5.3 still be updated?

    barabajackel, Jun 30, 2003
  7. Buffalo

    barabajackel Guest

    "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@xyz.com> wrote in message

    > Version 2.6.0
    > At their home page:
    >
    > http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spyblaster.html/
    >
    >>Does 2.6 offer any improvements/upgrades over 2.5.3.? The site doesn't
    >>mention any and the program looks identical. Will 2.5.3 still be updated?

    Should have looked a little farther:

    SpywareBlaster 2.6 released!
    « on: June 27, 2003, 09:26:53 PM »

    ----
    SpywareBlaster 2.6 has been released!

    Changes:
    -Core engine improvements and changes
    -Added new "Flash Killer" tool
    -Added Find/Find Next functions (right-click on the protection list)
    -Added "Only show new/unprotected items on the protection list after an
    update" feature
    -Added support for Chinese/Japanese versions of Windows
    -Added support for large fonts (120 DPI)
    -Check for Updates is now a one-click process
    -Tons of bug fixes (too many to list)

    You will need to download the full installer package.

    Also see the new "Getting Started Guide" :
    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sbgettingstarted.html

    Enjoy!

    -Javacool

    P.S. If you have an older version of SpywareBlaster installed you can either
    uninstall the old version first, or install over-the-top - either method
    should work.

    barabajackel, Jun 30, 2003
  8. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest