    Sponge
    Sponge's Anti-Spyware Source
    www.geocities.com/yosponge
    sponge, Jun 24, 2003

  2. sponge

    discogail Guest

    Hey Sponge........"Sponge's Anti-Spyware Page" is looking goo-ood!!!!!!
    discogail, Jun 24, 2003

  3. sponge

    sponge Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:41:08 -0700, wrote:

    >On 23 Jun 2003 16:03:28 -0700, (sponge) wrote:
    >
    >>Kerio, DNSKong. I'm wondering if I should put up a Spyware Blocklist
    >>for Outpost. Anybody?
    >>
    >>I'm also in the process of setting up a "How-To Configure Your
    >>Firewall". I want to have a simple guide like like the one at PCFlank,
    >>only a little better, as well as a walk-you-through-it. It's at
    >>www.geocities.com/yosponge/fw/kwmain.html. Bear in mind it's a work
    >>in progress.

    >Your link is broken:
    >
    >"Sorry, the page you requested was not found. "

    ***Doh!*** Someone pointed out that I bungled the link. Here is the correct one:
    www.geocities.com/yosponge/fw/fwmain.html

    sponge, Jun 24, 2003
  4. sponge

    sponge Guest

    "discogail" <> wrote in message news:<bd83i8$nug$>...
    > Hey Sponge........"Sponge's Anti-Spyware Page" is looking goo-ood!!!!!!

    Well thank you! <blush> :)

    sponge, Jun 24, 2003
  5. On 24 Jun 2003 00:04:15 -0700, (sponge) prounounced
    a fatwah thus:

    >>>I'm also in the process of setting up a "How-To Configure Your
    >>>Firewall".

    Looking good.

    You might want to add remote 143 for IMAP to the e-mail clients'
    chart.

    Also, Mozilla Quick Start needs to access 127.0.0.1 (any port).
    Lance Delacroix, Jun 24, 2003
  6. sponge

    sponge Guest

    Lance Delacroix <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 24 Jun 2003 00:04:15 -0700, (sponge) prounounced
    > a fatwah thus:

    > Looking good.
    >
    > You might want to add remote 143 for IMAP to the e-mail clients'
    > chart.
    >
    > Also, Mozilla Quick Start needs to access 127.0.0.1 (any port).

    Done. Thanks. It'll take awhile to get it all together though.

    sponge, Jun 25, 2003
  7. sponge

    scrap Guest

    sponge <> wrote:
    > I'm also in the process of setting up a "How-To Configure Your
    > Firewall". I want to have a simple guide like like the one at PCFlank,
    > only a little better, as well as a walk-you-through-it. It's at
    > www.geocities.com/yosponge/fw/kwmain.html. Bear in mind it's a work
    > in progress.

    > Sponge
    > Sponge's Anti-Spyware Source
    > www.geocities.com/yosponge

    hi sponge, thanks for all your great work with this. I wanted to let you
    know that I took your ip list and editted it so that its just a huge list
    of ip's / network mask like this:

    64.152.66.0/24, \
    64.159.90.0/24, \
    209.247.255.0/24, \
    128.121.26.0/24, \
    216.52.17.0/24, \
    206.142.53.0/24, \
    198.65.220.0/24, \
    64.94.162.0/24, \
    209.83.171.0/24, \
    64.156.213.0/24, \
    194.131.254.0/24, \

    I did this because I needed the list for pf on OpenBSD. If you need this or anyone
    else does let me know and I will send.

    STEVE
    scrap, Jun 28, 2003
  8. On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:59:21 GMT, scrap <>
    prounounced a fatwah thus:

    >sponge <> wrote:
    >> I'm also in the process of setting up a "How-To Configure Your
    >> Firewall". I want to have a simple guide like like the one at PCFlank,
    >> only a little better, as well as a walk-you-through-it. It's at
    >> www.geocities.com/yosponge/fw/kwmain.html. Bear in mind it's a work
    >> in progress.

    >> Sponge
    >> Sponge's Anti-Spyware Source
    >> www.geocities.com/yosponge

    >hi sponge, thanks for all your great work with this. I wanted to let you
    >know that I took your ip list and editted it so that its just a huge list
    >of ip's / network mask like this:
    >
    >64.152.66.0/24, \
    >64.159.90.0/24, \
    >209.247.255.0/24, \
    >128.121.26.0/24, \
    >216.52.17.0/24, \
    >206.142.53.0/24, \
    >198.65.220.0/24, \
    >64.94.162.0/24, \
    >209.83.171.0/24, \
    >64.156.213.0/24, \
    >194.131.254.0/24, \

    >I did this because I needed the list for pf on OpenBSD. If you need this or anyone
    >else does let me know and I will send.

    Nice work. I don't know if Sponge has room for it, but it would be
    nice if he could post it on his site (or a link to it) so that all of
    this stuff could be available in one place.

    I, for one, would be happy to contribute to a fund to rent server
    space to support any such effort -- as long as I don't have to do it
    through PayPal.
    Lance Delacroix, Jun 28, 2003
  9. sponge

    Larry Guest

    I have server space I will donate for free to the cause of stoping spy
    and malware. If intrested please replay to this message. I won't post
    my email address as the damn spamers will get it. But let me know ok.

    Larry.

    Larry, Mar 30, 2005