New Sony Cybershot Cameras - DSC-P100/120 - availibility in UK

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Nigel Jones, May 4, 2004.

  1. Nigel Jones

    Nigel Jones Guest

    I'm really interested in getting a new Sony DSC-P120 (or DSC-P100,
    without the case+xtra battery). In fact I have an order in for the
    last 10 days at amazon.

    Does anyone know when these cameras will likely hit the UK?
    Are there particular dealers/companies that tend to get them sooner
    rather than later?
    How about Spain? (mallorca - and local prices any good?)

    I'm after a camera that's
    - compact
    - good low light focussing
    - quick response (kids)

    and was about to buy the P10/P12 ....

    Thanks
    nigel AT planetf1 and my ISP is dot worldonline dot co dot uk

    Nigel Jones, May 4, 2004