    too I might add !! They have fast service and get the product right
    out really quick !! Excellent Site - highly recommend it !! Thanks !
    , Mar 10, 2005

  2. why? Guest

    On 10 Mar 2005 10:19:00 -0800, wrote:

    >I just wanted to post a new site http://www.homecconline.com, I
    >encourage everyone to check it out. Its a great site for hardware,

    You forgot ' It's also a great example of bad HTML '.

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.homecconline.com
    Encoding: iso-8859-1
    Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional
    Errors: 87

    >out really quick !! Excellent Site - highly recommend it !! Thanks !

    As a class tutorial / exercise in fixing the errors it's highly
    recommended.

    Me
    why?, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Not that great

    Move along people... Nothing to see here.

    Gilbert Knarley, Mar 12, 2005