    Make sure you know your cmd line shortcuts to things like dsa.msc (User &
    Groups) as the sims might not have the start menu link to administration
    tools.

    Tez, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Yup, we've all seen the demos. Thanks though.

    Tez wrote:
    > There seems to be a lot of people talking about the new simulations

    in the
    > MCP exams on this board. Therefore, I thought there may be people

    interested
    > to know you can actually view one of these simulations as they appear

    in the

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/AssessmentDemo/T_AssessmentDemo.htm

    blastingfonda, Apr 11, 2005

  3. Tez

    Kurt Hudson Guest

    The demos on the exam are pitiful. I passed, but I
    couldn't complete one of the simulations. Certainly not
    because I didn't know how to do the task either - it was
    rediculously simple and I've been doing this for a quite a
    while. Also, I had a few colleagues go in for the exam and
    each one of them told me they couldn't complete some of
    the simuations. We have all found that buttons don't work.
    Literally one guy told me that he had to start a task,
    click Reset, go back a question, and then start the task
    again before it would work. Something is really hosed on
    these simulations. They are truly terrible.

    Kurt Hudson, Apr 14, 2005