    Technologies exam series 220-302? Any help to clarifying this issue
    is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    Aikman2x

    Aikman2x, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Aikman2x

    AG Guest

    "Aikman2x" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I passed the A+ Hardware exam in Aug of 2001 (220-201... I think that
    > was it, I'd have to double check that). Does anybody know for sure if
    > I have to retake series 220-301 or can I just focus on taking the OS
    > Technologies exam series 220-302? Any help to clarifying this issue
    > is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Aikman2x

    It's a common question on this NG. No. You never have to take the test
    again. Your certified for life. If you think about it there's no need to
    retest a person for a beginning certification like A+.
    AG

    AG, Apr 21, 2004

  3. Aikman2x

    Aaron Guest

    I think AG misunderstood your question.

    The Hardware test you took is still valid for certification, but only till
    June 30, 2004. Comptia announced that after that date, certifications will
    only be given to those that pass the 2003 version of both exams. Study hard
    and make sure you get that passing grade in the OS test before the June 30
    deadline.

    Good luck!
    Elangomatt

    Aaron, Apr 21, 2004