    together with its long-available markedly inferior sequel Creatures
    That Time Forgot. Does anybody have a full list of the new double
    features? This took me completely by surprise.
    karlpov, Aug 21, 2004

  2. karlpov

    Dave Garrett Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > I just read the Best Buy ad section which announces that there will be
    > a boatload of Midnight Movie double features available Tuesday, and a
    > few are shown with rather tiny images, all of them new, including the
    > Count Yorga movie pair (both of which have been available separately)
    > and, more to my liking, the long-desired Land That Time Forgot
    > together with its long-available markedly inferior sequel Creatures
    > That Time Forgot. Does anybody have a full list of the new double
    > features? This took me completely by surprise.

    Full list in this thread at Rue Morgue:

    http://tinyurl.com/6rth9

    plus larger pics of the cover art for several of the discs.

    Dave
    Dave Garrett, Aug 21, 2004

  3. On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, Dave Garrett wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    > > I just read the Best Buy ad section which announces that there will be
    > > a boatload of Midnight Movie double features available Tuesday, and a
    > > few are shown with rather tiny images, all of them new, including the
    > > Count Yorga movie pair (both of which have been available separately)
    > > and, more to my liking, the long-desired Land That Time Forgot
    > > together with its long-available markedly inferior sequel Creatures
    > > That Time Forgot. Does anybody have a full list of the new double
    > > features? This took me completely by surprise.

    > Full list in this thread at Rue Morgue:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6rth9
    >
    > plus larger pics of the cover art for several of the discs.

    Yay! Dragstrip Hollow/Invisible Bikini!

    swac
    I'm surprised they didn't put both Dr. Goldfoot films on one disc...
    Stephen Cooke, Aug 21, 2004
  4. karlpov

    karlpov Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:28:11 -0300, Stephen Cooke
    <> wrote:
    >Yay! Dragstrip Hollow/Invisible Bikini!
    >
    >swac
    >I'm surprised they didn't put both Dr. Goldfoot films on one disc...

    My personal regret is that they're not doing the two Blaculas, which
    I've somehow managed not to purchase all these years despite the
    presence of Pam Grier in the sequel.
    karlpov, Aug 22, 2004
  5. karlpov

    Murder Guest

    Stephen Cooke <> wrote in
    @halifax.chebucto.ns.ca:

    > On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, Dave Garrett wrote:
    >
    >> In article <>,
    >> says...
    >>
    >> > I just read the Best Buy ad section which announces that there will

    be
    >> > a boatload of Midnight Movie double features available Tuesday, and

    >> > few are shown with rather tiny images, all of them new, including

    the
    >> > Count Yorga movie pair (both of which have been available

    separately)
    >> > and, more to my liking, the long-desired Land That Time Forgot
    >> > together with its long-available markedly inferior sequel Creatures
    >> > That Time Forgot. Does anybody have a full list of the new double
    >> > features? This took me completely by surprise.

    >> Full list in this thread at Rue Morgue:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/6rth9
    >>
    >> plus larger pics of the cover art for several of the discs.

    > Yay! Dragstrip Hollow/Invisible Bikini!
    >
    > swac
    > I'm surprised they didn't put both Dr. Goldfoot films on one disc...

    Never thought Dragstrip Hollow would be released. You know that
    Invisible Bikini isn't a Dr. Goldfoot movie, right?

    --
    "There is no more foul or relentless enemy of man in the occult world
    than this dead-alive creature spewed up from the grave..."

    Murder, Aug 22, 2004
  6. karlpov

    Murder Guest

    karlpov <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:28:11 -0300, Stephen Cooke
    > <> wrote:
    >>Yay! Dragstrip Hollow/Invisible Bikini!
    >>
    >>swac
    >>I'm surprised they didn't put both Dr. Goldfoot films on one disc...

    > My personal regret is that they're not doing the two Blaculas, which
    > I've somehow managed not to purchase all these years despite the
    > presence of Pam Grier in the sequel.

    The first one really is better, though.

    Murder, Aug 22, 2004
  7. karlpov

    Murder Guest

    Derek Janssen <> wrote in news:4127ef2b$0$21747
    $:

    > Murder wrote:
    >
    >> Stephen Cooke <> wrote in
    >> @halifax.chebucto.ns.ca:

    >>>Yay! Dragstrip Hollow/Invisible Bikini!

    > And both Dr. Phibes on one disk, to save space!
    > (Ie., shelf space, seeing as how "Rises Again" completely messed up

    what
    > the cool first one was about...)
    >
    >>>I'm surprised they didn't put both Dr. Goldfoot films on one disc...

    >> Never thought Dragstrip Hollow would be released. You know that
    >> Invisible Bikini isn't a Dr. Goldfoot movie, right?

    > Of course--YOU know that MGM hasn't released "Dr. Goldfoot and the Love
    > Bombs" yet, right?

    I thought that the previous poster might have mistaken The Ghost In The
    invisible Bikini with the Dr. Goldfoot movie with a similar title.

    I don't have the Dr. Goldfoot movie, but I have the Dr. Goldfoot
    television special 'The Wild Weird World of Dr. Goldfoot" on my Vincent
    Price: The Sinister Image DVD. So BOW TO MY AWESOMENESS, PUNY MORTAL!

    Murder, Aug 22, 2004
  8. Murder wrote:

    > Stephen Cooke <> wrote in
    > @halifax.chebucto.ns.ca:

    >>>http://tinyurl.com/6rth9
    >>>
    >>>plus larger pics of the cover art for several of the discs.

    >>Yay! Dragstrip Hollow/Invisible Bikini!

    And both Dr. Phibes on one disk, to save space!
    (Ie., shelf space, seeing as how "Rises Again" completely messed up what
    the cool first one was about...)

    >>I'm surprised they didn't put both Dr. Goldfoot films on one disc...

    > Never thought Dragstrip Hollow would be released. You know that
    > Invisible Bikini isn't a Dr. Goldfoot movie, right?

    Of course--YOU know that MGM hasn't released "Dr. Goldfoot and the Love
    Bombs" yet, right?

    Derek Janssen (we know this stuff <high-fives Stephen>)
    Derek Janssen, Aug 22, 2004
  9. On 21 Aug 2004, Murder wrote:
    > Stephen Cooke <>:
    > >
    > > Yay! Dragstrip Hollow/Invisible Bikini!
    > >
    > > swac
    > > I'm surprised they didn't put both Dr. Goldfoot films on one disc...

    > Never thought Dragstrip Hollow would be released. You know that
    > Invisible Bikini isn't a Dr. Goldfoot movie, right?

    When I said "both" I meant Bikini Machine and Girl Bombs, the latter by
    Italian great Mario Bava.

    swac
    Not one of his finer moments, but still...
    Stephen Cooke, Aug 22, 2004