New retirement plan

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by cimetière, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. cimetière

    cimetière Guest

    NEW RETIREMENT PLAN

    If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be
    worth $49.00.

    With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

    With WorldCom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

    But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer one year ago, drank all
    the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminium recycling price, you
    would have $214.00.

    Based on the above, current investment advice is to drink heavily and
    recycle.
    --------

    --
    Daniel

    www.dromadaire.com/cimetiere/ouonsenva (français)
    ou/or
    www.dromadaire.com/cimetiere/english (english version)
    cimetière, Jun 3, 2004

  2. cimetière

    Boomer Guest

    "cimetière" <> wrote:

    > NEW RETIREMENT PLAN

    Spam report id 1052324002 sent to:
    Boomer, Jun 4, 2004

  3. Boomer <> wrote:
    >"cimetière" <> wrote:
    >
    >> NEW RETIREMENT PLAN

    >Spam report id 1052324002 sent to:

    You minger, he made one of the best jokes I read inages, read it again. I must
    confess I smelled a little spam at first.
    sdfdfsdfsdfsdf, Jun 4, 2004
  4. cimetière

    DC Guest

    sdfdfsdfsdfsdf wrote:
    > Boomer <> wrote:
    >>"cimetière" <> wrote:

    >>> NEW RETIREMENT PLAN

    >>Spam report id 1052324002 sent to:

    > You minger, he made one of the best jokes I read inages, read it again. I must
    > confess I smelled a little spam at first.

    He must have burped. }:O)

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...
    DC, Jun 4, 2004
  5. cimetière

    Boomer Guest

    sdfdfsdfsdfsdf <> wrote:

    > Boomer <> wrote:
    >>"cimetière" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> NEW RETIREMENT PLAN

    >>Spam report id 1052324002 sent to:

    > You minger, he made one of the best jokes I read inages, read it
    > again. I must confess I smelled a little spam at first.

    I've already sent a retraction!

    My apologizes to cimetiere.
    Boomer, Jun 4, 2004
  6. cimetière

    Boomer Guest

    DC <> wrote:

    > sdfdfsdfsdfsdf wrote:
    >> Boomer <> wrote:

    >>>Spam report id 1052324002 sent to:

    >> You minger, he made one of the best jokes I read inages, read
    >> it again. I must confess I smelled a little spam at first.

    > He must have burped. }:O)

    Me too!
    Boomer, Jun 4, 2004