New releases: Stephen King Collection, ALF & Leon UMD: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & inf

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Doug MacLean, Jun 20, 2006.

  1. Doug MacLean

    Doug MacLean Guest

    From Buena Vista set for release on September 12th:
    Miracle Match
    Wild

    Columbia/Tri-Star has a couple of new UMD releasea planed:
    July 25th:
    Benchwarmers (UMD)

    August 15th:
    Leon: The Professional (UMD)

    On August 5th Lion's Gates has a few new releases:
    ALF: Season 4
    Denise Austin: Fit & Firm Pregnancy
    Denise Austin: Hit The Spot: Core Complete
    Feeding
    National Lampoon's Dorm Daze 2 (R-Rated Version)
    National Lampoon's Dorm Daze 2 (Unrated Version)

    Several new releases are planed by Paramount:
    September 5th:
    Jackass: The Movie - Unrated Special Collector's Edition

    September 12th:
    Beavis And Butt-Head Do America (The Edition That Doesn't Suck)
    Grease: Rockin' Rydell Edition

    September 26th:
    Alvin And The Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Christmas - 25th Anniversary Special
    Collector's Edition
    Dead Zone (1983/ Special Collector's Edition)
    Nick Jr. Favorites: Holiday
    Nick Picks: Holiday
    Pet Sematary: Special Collector's Edition
    Stephen King Collection: Dead Zone (1983) / Pet Sematary / Silver Bullet /
    Graveyard Shift

    October 3rd:
    G.I. Joe: Sigma 6 - First Strike
    Medium: The Complete Second Season
    My Little Pony Pack: My Little Pony Pack / Runaway Rainbow / Runaway Rainbow

    Please note: UMD refers to Universal Media Discs, a variation used by
    Playstation 2 devices.

    in several formats as well as daily changes. Currently the main database
    contains 87,682 titles. Changes and additions this week number 255 there are
    2,359 due to be released titles. Updated lists for discontinued, cancelled,
    postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists for DTS, ES/EX and
    Superbit titles. UPC numbers and original release dates are included in the
    fields. There is also a comprehensive list of titles that were rescheduled
    or reissued. Search function for the database, (including UPC search)
    complements of site partner and friend, Michael's Movie Mayhem
    http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.

    Current previews include: The Heart is Deceitful above all Things,
    Ultraviolet and Underworld: Evolution. Recent reviews include The World's
    Fastest Indian, Deadwood Season 2, Dinosaurs, 4400 Season 2, MST3K: Vol. 9,
    The Producers (2005), Something New, The Producers (2005), Aeon Flux,
    Hostel, Ellie Parker, Chronicals of Narnia, King Kong (2005), Six Feet Under
    S5, Huff Season 1 and Magnum: Season 4, Capote. Keane, Bukowski: Born into
    This, A History of Violence, Good Night, and Good Luck, Prime, Walk the Line
    and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Updates to the DVD database,
    including release specifications usually made twice daily.

    Please stop by and visit.
    Thank you.

    Doug MacLean

    http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/