New Releases: South Park, Brady Bunch & Wonder Woman: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Doug MacLean, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Doug MacLean

    Doug MacLean Guest

    Paramont has made a few announcements for the new year.
    January 25th:
    Jamie Kennedy Experiment: Seasons 1 - 3 (Special Edition)
    Jamie Kennedy Experiment: Season 3 (Special Edition)
    Hysteria: The Def Leppard Story

    February 8th:
    Jay Z: Fade To Black

    February 22nd:
    Hello Down There
    Weebles: Welcome to Weebleville!
    Transformers Energon #3: Shockblast Unleashed
    On a Clear Day, You Can See Forever
    Hello Down There
    All In A Nights Work
    Stripperella: Season 1: Uncensored
    Transformers Energon #3: Shockblast Unleashed
    All In A Nights Work
    Transformers Energon #4: Omega Supreme
    On a Clear Day, You Can See Forever

    March 1st:
    South Park: The Complete 1st - 5th Seasons
    South Park: The Complete 5th Season
    Brady Bunch: The Complete 1st Season
    Max And Ruby: Springtime For Max & Ruby

    Paramount has cancelled MTV: Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen + Dave (Special
    Edition) originally set for release on July 7th.

    For DC Comic fans Warner Brothers has Justice League Unlimited: Season 1,
    Vol 1: Saving The World Season ready for release on February 15th listing
    for $14.98.

    On March 1st Warner Brothers will release:
    Dinner At Eight
    Libeled Lady
    To Be Or Not To Be
    Wonder Woman: The Complete 2nd Season

    Announced by PBS:
    Februrary 1st:
    Fidel Castro: The American Experience

    February 8th:
    In Remembrance Of Martin
    America Beyond The Color Line
    Cora Unashamed
    Reconstruction: Second Civil War: The American Experience
    Citizen King

    Ferbruary 15th:
    Bataan Rescue: The American Experience
    Reagan
    Abraham And Mary Lincoln: House Divided: The American Experience
    Echoes From The White House
    Ulysses S. Grant: Warrior President: The American Experience
    American President (2000/ 5 Discs)
    Our Town (2003)

    A few status changes from the studios:
    Discontinued:
    Artisan:
    Dracula: The Dark Prince (Special Edition)

    BBC Home Video:
    Red Dwarf: Series 1 & 2 (2-Pack)
    Incredible Adventures Of Wallace And Gromit

    Columbia/Tri-Star:
    Candyman (Movie-Only Edition)
    Howards End

    Fox:
    Last Of The Mohicans (1992/ Dolby Digital)
    Office Space (Widescreen) / Dude, Where's My Car? (Special Edition)
    (Back-To-Back)
    Office Space (Pan & Scan)
    Office Space (Widescreen)

    MPI:
    The Honeymooners Lost Episodes, All sets.

    Paramount:
    In Pursuit (Special Edition)
    Half A Sixpence
    Hud
    Funeral In Berlin
    Footloose (Movie-Only Edtion/ Checkpoint)
    Harold And Maude
    King Creole
    Tom Cruise Action Pack Gift Set: Days Of Thunder / Mission: Impossible / Top
    Gun
    Nutty Professor (1963/ Movie-Only Edition)
    Kill Shot
    Jennifer 8
    Get Real
    Nutty Professor (1963/ Movie-Only Edition)

    PBS:
    DVD_Title
    Abraham And Mary Lincoln: House Divided: The American Experience (Old
    Version)
    American President (2000/ 5 Discs/ Old Version)
    Ulysses S. Grant: Warrior President: The American Experience (Old Version)
    Reconstruction: Second Civil War: The American Experience (Old Version)
    Bataan Rescue: The American Experience (Old Version)

    Universal:
    Van Helsing (Ultimate Collector's Edition)
    Timecop 2: The Berlin Decision
    Emperor's Club (Pan & Scan)

    As with all status changes please check the rescheduled list for new or
    replacement versions.

    in several formats as well as daily changes. Currently the main database
    contains 55,206 titles. Changes and additions this week number 211 and there
    are 1,917 due to be released titles. Updated lists for discontinued,
    cancelled, postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists for DTS, ES/EX
    and Superbit titles. UPC numbers and original release dates are included in
    the fields. There is also a comprehensive list of titles that were
    rescheduled or reissued. Search function for the database, (including UPC
    search) complements of site partner and friend, Michael's Movie Mayhem
    http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.

    Current previews include The 4400 and King Arthur. Recent reviews include I
    and Robot, Bourne Supremacy, Spider-Man 2, Return of the King Extended,
    Quantum Leap Season 2, Meet the Parents, Door in the Floor, Harry Potter and
    the Prisoner of Askaban Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Dazed and Confused,
    Day After Tomorrow, Star Wars Trilogy, Home Movies Season One, Eternal
    Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Saved!, 5ive Days to Midnight, Chronicles of
    Riddick (Unrated), Duel, Sugarland Express, Marx Brothers Collection, W.C.
    Fields Collection. Updates to the DVD database, including release
    specifications usually made twice daily.

    Please stop by and visit.
    Thank you.

    Doug MacLean
    http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/
    Doug MacLean, Dec 14, 2004

  2. "Doug MacLean" <> wrote in message

    << March 1st:
    << Brady Bunch: The Complete 1st Season

    WOW ! ! !

    I hope the episode devoted to Marcia's pimple is included in this set.
    One-Shot Scot, Dec 14, 2004

  3. Doug MacLean

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Doug MacLean" wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >On March 1st Warner Brothers will release:
    >Dinner At Eight

    Hot ziggety! This _is_ the 1933 version with Billie Burke and Wallace
    Beery and Jean Harlow and a couple of Barrymores and, god bless us
    all, Marie Dressler?

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    Stan Brown, Dec 15, 2004
  4. On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:58:28 -0500, Stan Brown
    <> wrote:

    >"Doug MacLean" wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >>On March 1st Warner Brothers will release:
    >>Dinner At Eight

    >Hot ziggety! This _is_ the 1933 version with Billie Burke and Wallace
    >Beery and Jean Harlow and a couple of Barrymores and, god bless us
    >all, Marie Dressler?

    Another one of my once-collectible laserdiscs loses its value. Oh
    well .. <g>

    ... Steve ..
    Steve(JazzHunter), Dec 16, 2004
  5. Doug MacLean

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    "One-Shot Scot" <> wrote:

    > "Doug MacLean" <> wrote in message
    >
    > << March 1st:
    > << Brady Bunch: The Complete 1st Season
    >

    > WOW ! ! !
    >
    > I hope the episode devoted to Marcia's pimple is included in this set.

    I'm not even going to ask why you're so excited about that particular
    release. ;)
    Black Locust, Dec 17, 2004