New releases: Simpsons Season 7, Party of Five Season 2 and WB discount 2 packs: Updated complete do

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Doug MacLean, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. Doug MacLean

    Doug MacLean Guest

    Its been a slow week for new studio announcements but here's waht came in.

    Some titles, mostly anime but with a few martial arts thrown in, are coming
    out from Anime Works:
    December 13th:
    Giant Robo: Premium Eyeball Full (Limited Edition)

    January 17th:
    Baian The Assassin #1
    Otogi Zoshi: Full Circle #6
    Rurouni Kenshin: Season #2

    January 31st:
    Ah! My Goddess: With Or Without You #3
    Garuda
    Shrine Of The Morning Mist: Complete Collection
    Shura No Toki Premium Collection
    Zatoichi TV Series #2

    Artisan has made several announcements this week:
    December 6th:
    Heebie Jeebies

    December 13th:
    Partners (2005)
    Rambo: Face Of Freedom
    Rambo: Snow Raid

    December 20th:
    3 Target Toning Programs!: Denise Austin
    Biggest Loser The Workout
    Blast Away The Pounds Indoor Walk: Denis Austin
    Burn Fat Fast: Denis Austin
    Santa's Slay

    December 27th:
    Undiscovered (Special Edition)

    Announced for release on December 20th from Columbia/Tri-Star:
    One Day In September
    Party Of Five: The Complete 2nd Season
    USS Poseidon: Phantom Below
    White Dragon (1968)

    Simpsons: The Complete 7th Season will be released by Fox on December 13th.
    You can get the set either in a regular box or a Marge Head to go with the
    previous Homer Head package. The list price will be $49.95.

    Warner Brothers has a series of two packs set for release on January 31st
    listing for $14.95:
    Blood Alley / Sea Chase (2-Pack)
    Collateral Damage / Eraser (2-Pack)
    Flipper / Flippers New Adventure (2-Pack)
    My Blue Heaven / Man With Two Brains (2-Pack)
    Neverending Story / Neverending Story 2 (2-Pack)
    Passenger 57 / Boiling Point (2-Pack)
    Piece Of The Action / Uptown Saturday (2-Pack)
    Tarzan The Ape Man (1981) / 10 (2-Pack)
    Train Robbers / Tall In The Saddle (2-Pack)

    Please note: UMD refers to Universal Media Discs, a variation used by
    Playstation 2 devices.

    in several formats as well as daily changes. Currently the main database
    contains 73,401 titles. Changes and additions this week number 376 and there
    are 2,639 due to be released titles. Updated lists for discontinued,
    cancelled, postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists for DTS, ES/EX
    and Superbit titles. UPC numbers and original release dates are included in
    the fields. There is also a comprehensive list of titles that were
    rescheduled or reissued. Search function for the database, (including UPC
    search) complements of site partner and friend, Michael's Movie Mayhem
    http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.

    Current previews include Outer Limits: New Series Season One, Star Wars
    Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, The L Word: Season 2 and Batman Begins.
    Recent reviews include Desperate Housewives, The Interpreter, Charmed:
    Season 2, Brady Bunch: Season 3, Inside Deep Throat, SCTV: Vol. 4, Carlito's
    Way, Coal Miner's Daughter, The Deer Hunter, Las Vegas: Season 2, To Kill A
    Mockingbird, Childstar, Lost: Season 1, Clueless and Punk Attitude. Updates
    to the DVD database, including release specifications usually made twice
    daily.

    Please stop by and visit.
    Thank you.

    Doug MacLean

    http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/
    Doug MacLean, Oct 18, 2005

  2. >"Doug MacLean" <> wrote:

    >Warner Brothers has a series of two packs set for release on January 31st
    >listing for $14.95:

    >Tarzan The Ape Man (1981) / 10 (2-Pack)

    That's a very odd combination.
    Maureen Goldman, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Doug MacLean

    Frank Sereno Guest

    Re: New releases: Simpsons Season 7, Party of Five Season 2 and WB

    Maureen Goldman wrote:
    >>"Doug MacLean" <> wrote:

    >>Warner Brothers has a series of two packs set for release on January 31st
    >>listing for $14.95:

    >>Tarzan The Ape Man (1981) / 10 (2-Pack)

    > That's a very odd combination.

    I would guess that it's the Tarzan movie starring Bo Derek. And she
    starred in "10" as well. So she's the reason behind the combo.
    Frank Sereno, Oct 18, 2005
  4. Doug MacLean

    Stan Brown Guest

    Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:18:27 -0700 from Maureen Goldman
    <>:
    > >"Doug MacLean" <> wrote:

    > >Warner Brothers has a series of two packs set for release on January 31st
    > >listing for $14.95:

    > >Tarzan The Ape Man (1981) / 10 (2-Pack)

    > That's a very odd combination.

    Two Bo Derek films.

    Or do you mean anything with Bo Derek is ipso facto odd? :)

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    Stan Brown, Oct 18, 2005