New releases: Monster House, You, Me And Dupree & Superman Collection: Updated complete downloadable

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Doug MacLean, Sep 19, 2006.

  1. Doug MacLean

    Doug MacLean Guest

    From the Weinstein Company
    November 21st:
    Thief And The Cobbler

    Novemebr 28th:
    Now You Know

    December 31st:
    Lassie (Pan & Scan)
    Lassie (Widescreen)

    January 2nd:
    Protector (a.k.a. Ong Bak 2/ Pan & Scan)
    Protector (a.k.a. Ong Bak 2/ Widescreen)
    School For Scoundrels (Pan & Scan)
    School For Scoundrels (Widescreen)

    MI-5 (Spooks), Vol. 4 will be released by BBC Home Video on January 9th
    listing for $79.98.

    Coming from Bandi Entertainment
    October 10th:
    Dan Doh!! The Super Shot! #1 - 3: Complete Collection
    Fantastic Children #4
    IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix #5

    October 24th:
    Eureka Seven #4
    Please Teacher! #1 - 4: Complete Collection (Anime Legends Edition)
    s-CRY-ed #1 - 6: Complete Collection (Anime Legends Edition)
    Witch Hunter Robin #1 - 6: Complete Collection (Anime Legends Edition)

    October 31st:
    Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 1st Season, Vol. 1 - 7: Complete
    Box Set

    November 14th:
    IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix #6
    My-HiME #5

    November 28th:
    Fantastic Children #5
    Mamoru Oshii: Cinema Trilogy Collection: Stray Dogs / The Red Spectacles /
    Talking Head (2006 Release)
    Mars Daybreak #1 - 6: Complete Collection
    Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny #5
    Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Movie Trilogy (DVD/Combo): The Empty Battlefield /
    The Far-Away Dawn / The Rumbling Sky
    Planetes #1 - 6: Complete Collection
    Please Twins! #1 - 4: Complete Series (Anime Legends Edition)

    Announced by 20th Century Fox
    October 17th:
    Because Of Winn Dixie (Special Edition/ w/ Holiday Themed O-Ring)
    Like Mike (Special Edition) / Like Mike 2: Streetball (Box Set)
    Mrs. Doubtfire (Pan & Scan/ w/ Holiday Themed O-Ring)
    Mrs. Doubtfire (Widescreen/ w/ Holiday Themed O-Ring)

    October 24th:
    Porky's (w/ Holiday Themed O-Ring)

    November 7th:
    Kremlin Letter

    December 26th:
    Animated 3-Pack
    Broken Honor 3-Pack
    Dreamgirl 3-Pack
    Elements 3-Pack
    Kiss & Tell 3-Pack
    Love 3-Pack
    Munchies 3-Pack
    Quickhumor 3-Pack
    Rites Of Passage 3-Pack
    World Destruction 3-Pack

    MGM also has a few new box sets:
    December 5th:
    Rocky Anthology: Rocky I / Rocky II / Rocky III / Rocky IV / Rocky V

    December 12th:
    James Bond Ultimate Collection, Vol. 3: From Russia With Love / On Her
    Majesty's Secret Service / Live And Let Die / ...
    James Bond Ultimate Collection, Vol. 4: Dr. No / You Only Live Twice /
    Moonraker / Octopussy / Tomorrow Never Dies

    Announced by Paramount
    October 24th:
    Jack Black 3-Pack: Nacho Libre (Widescreen) / School Of Rock (Widescreen) /
    Orange County (Special Edition)

    October 30th:
    Mission: Impossible: Ultimate Collection: Mission: Impossible / Mission:
    Impossible II / Mission: Impossible II (Blu-ray)
    Mission: Impossible: Ultimate Collection: Mission: Impossible / Mission:
    Impossible II / Mission: Impossible II (HD-DVD)

    November 21st:
    Charlotte's Web (Widescreen/ Gift Set)
    Perry Mason: The 1st Season, Vol. 1 & 2
    Perry Mason: The 1st Season, Vol. 2

    November 28th:
    Jamie Kennedy's Blowin' Up: The Complete 1st Season

    December 5th:
    1900
    Conformist (Special Collector's Edition)
    New Year's Day (1989)
    Someone To Love
    Tracks

    December 12th
    My Geisha

    December 19th:
    Hogan's Heroes: The Complete 5th Season

    Sony Pictures has a few announcements including some UMD and HD titles:
    October 10th:
    Click (Blu-ray)
    Click (UMD)

    October 24th:
    Monster House (Pan & Scan)
    Monster House (Widescreen)
    Monster House (Widescreen/ Blu-ray)
    Monster House (Widescreen/ UMD)

    November 7th:
    Little Man
    Little Man (Blu-ray)
    Little Man (UMD)

    You, Me And Dupree will be released by Universal on November 21st listing
    for $29.98.

    From Warner Brothers
    November 14th:
    NFL Cheerleaders Making The Squad: Miami Dolphins
    NFL Cheerleaders Making The Squad: San Diego Chargers
    NFL Cheerleaders Making The Squad: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    November 28th:
    Christopher Reeve Superman Collection: Superman: The Movie / Superman II /
    Superman III / Superman IV: The Quest For Peace
    Superman II (Special Edition)
    Superman II (Special Edition/ The Richard Donner Cut)
    Superman III (Deluxe Edition)
    Superman IV: The Quest For Peace (Deluxe Edition)
    Superman: The Movie (Warner Brothers/ Special Edition)
    Thundercats: Season 2, Vol. 1 & 2
    Thundercats: The Complete Seasons 1 - 2

    December 5th:
    NBA Legends (Giftset)
    NBA: Street Series, Vol. 1 - 3 (Giftset)
    NFL: Greatest Super Bowl Moments (1-40) I-XL

    December 12th:
    Full House: The Complete 1st - 5th Seasons
    Full House: The Complete 5th Season

    Please note: UMD refers to Universal Media Discs, a variation used by
    PSP -Playstation Portable devices.

    in several formats as well as daily changes. Currently the main database
    contains 92,816 titles. Changes and additions this week number 294 there are
    2,608 due to be released titles. Updated lists for discontinued, cancelled,
    postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists for DTS, ES/EX and
    Superbit titles. UPC numbers and original release dates are included in the
    fields. There is also a comprehensive list of titles that were rescheduled
    or reissued. Search function for the database, (including UPC search)
    complements of site partner and friend, Michael's Movie Mayhem
    http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.

    Current previews include: Paririe Home Companion, Thank You for Not Smoking
    & X-Men Last Stand. Recent reviews include Grey's Anatomy Season Two &
    Smallville Season Five, Lost Season Two, United 93, House Season Two,.Double
    Indemity, This Island Earth, State of the Union. Gojira / Godzilla: King of
    the Monster, Invasion: Season 1, Threshold: Season 1, Rome Season 1, Surface
    Season 1 and The Lost City, Apocalypse Now, Weird Al Show, Manderlay,
    Inside Man and Ultimate Avengers 2. Updates to the DVD database, including
    release specifications usually made twice daily.

    Please stop by and visit.
    Thank you.

    --
    Doug MacLean
    http://www.hometheaterinfo.com
    Doug MacLean, Sep 19, 2006

  2. Doug MacLean

    John Guest

    > December 12th:
    > James Bond Ultimate Collection, Vol. 3: From Russia With Love / On Her
    > Majesty's Secret Service / Live And Let Die / ...
    > James Bond Ultimate Collection, Vol. 4: Dr. No / You Only Live Twice /
    > Moonraker / Octopussy / Tomorrow Never Dies

    Are the Bond titles being released individually?

    I'd like to buy the Connery movies, but I won't be forced into buying
    these collections containing movies that I don't want.

    John
    John, Sep 19, 2006