New releases: I Dream Of Jeannie S5, Dark Art Of Interrogation & Insanitarium Updated completed down

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Douglas MacLean, Apr 29, 2008.

  1. A&E Home Video
    June 24th:
    History Channel Presents: Dark Art Of Interrogation

    BBC Home Video
    August 5th:
    Charlie And Lola, Vol. 8: I Am Collecting A Collection

    August 12th:
    Hustle (2004/ TV Series): The Complete Seasons 1 - 4

    Columbia/Tri-Star
    July 1st:
    Casualties Of War (UMD)
    Dirty (UMD)
    In The Line Of Fire (Blu-ray)
    Pest (UMD)

    July 8th:
    I Dream Of Jeannie: The Complete 5th Season
    Impact Point

    July 15th:
    Insanitarium

    First Run Features
    July 22nd:
    21 Up South Africa: Mandela's Children
    Abel's Island / The Dancing Frog
    Clandestinos
    Maluala
    Marzipan Pig / The Jazztime Tale
    Without The King

    Fox
    May 20th:
    NYPD Blue: Season 01
    NYPD Blue: Season 02

    Magnolia
    July 29th:
    Cocaine Cowboys II: Hustlin' with the Godmother
    Surfwise: The Amazing, True Odyssey Of The Paskowitz Family

    New Video
    June 10th:
    Brandon Teena Story (Collector's Edition)

    June 24th:
    Faster: Ultimate Collector's Set (4-Disc): Faster: Two Wheels 200 MPH Every
    Man For Himself / The Doctor, The Tornado & ...

    Paramount
    July 15th:
    Reno 911! (2004): The Complete 5th Season

    Universal
    June 24th:
    In Bruges

    July 18th
    Monk: Season 6 / Psych: The Complete 2nd Season (Detective Pack)

    Warner Brother
    July 8th:
    Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue!, Vol. 2

    July 22nd:
    NFL: In Just One Play

    August 12th:
    Tom And Jerry Tales, Vol. 5

    August 26th:
    NFL: Greatest Games Series: Denver Broncos
    NFL: Greatest Games Series: Detroit Lions
    NFL: Greatest Games Series: Green Bay Packers

    in several formats as well as daily changes. Currently the main database
    contains 134,398 titles, 2,721 future releases and over a thousand
    additions and changes this week. Updated lists for discontinued, cancelled,
    postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists for DTS, ES/EX, Blue ray &
    HD-DVD titles. UPC numbers and original release dates are included in
    thefields. There is also a comprehensive list of titles that were
    rescheduled or
    reissued. Search function for the database, (including UPCsearch)
    complements of site partner and friend, Michael's Movie Mayhem
    http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.

    Current previews include: Careless, Banshee, Love and Other Disasters, Jack
    & Jill vs the World, Organizm, Player 5150, Jumper, The Planet, The Signal,
    Eddie and the Crusiers, Remeber the Daze, Drty Harry Ultimate Collection,
    Weeds s3, Flawless, Boarding Gate, The Chair and Dario Argento Five Film
    Pack. Updates to the DVD database including release specifications usually
    made twice daily.

    Please stop by and visit.
    Thank you.

    --
    Doug MacLean
    http://www.hometheaterinfo.com

    Douglas MacLean, Apr 29, 2008

  2. Douglas MacLean

    John Guest

    Re: New releases: I Dream Of Jeannie S5, Dark Art Of Interrogation &Insanitarium Updated completed downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

    Fox
    May 20th:
    NYPD Blue: Season 01
    NYPD Blue: Season 02

    These were released a few years ago, along with Seasons 3 and 4. Are
    they re-releasing the same seasons again? I was hoping to see new
    releases starting with Season 5.

    John

    John, Apr 29, 2008