New releases: Diving Bell And The Butterfly, Kite Runner & There Will Be Blood: Uopdated complete do

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Doug MacLean, Feb 19, 2008.

  1. Doug MacLean

    Doug MacLean Guest

    Alpha Video
    February 26th:
    Baseball: 'Dem Bums': The History Of The Brooklyn Dodgers
    Bells
    Buster Crabbe Double Feature: Billy The Kid Trapped / Forlorn River
    Danger On Wheels
    Eve Arden Show, Vol. 1
    Golden Age Of Television, Vol. 2: Mr. Mummery's Secret / Away From It All
    Grindhouse Double Feature: Cockfighter / Mad Dog Morgan
    Grindhouse Double Feature: Project: Kill / Trained To Kill
    Grindhouse Sci-Fi Collection, Vol. 1: Brain Machine / Astral Fiend / Day
    Time Ended / Doomsday Machine / Galaxy Invader / ...
    Gunsmoke Mesa / Fighting Mad / The Texas Rangers
    Here Comes Tobor And Other Lost Action Shows Of The 1950's: Sea Divers /
    Captain Fathom / Counterspy
    Hong Kong Nights
    How Awful About Alan
    It Couldn't Have Happened - But It Did
    Kid Vengeance
    Lost TV Quiz Shows Of The 50's: Treasure Hunt / Juvenile Jury / Dollar A
    Second / It Could Be You!
    Maciste Double Feature: Maciste In King Solomon's Mines / Maciste Against
    Hercules In The Vale Of Woe
    Mr. Wong, Detective: The Complete Collection (Alpha Video): Mr. Wong,
    Detective / Mystery Of Mr. Wong / ... In Chinatown / ...
    Roy Rogers Double Feature: Heart Of The Golden West / Come On Rangers
    Shadow Of The Eagle (Alpha Video): The Complete Serial
    Sheriff Of Cochise, Vol. 1: Bank Robbery / Husband And Wife / Lynching Party
    / The Red Haired Visitor
    Story Of Jim Jones: Guyana Tragedy
    What's My Line?, Vol. 1
    World Flight, Vol. 1: Spy Power Fighter 2000 / Bosnian Air War
    World Flight, Vol. 2: Air Force Special Operations / Choppers Over Europe

    Anchor Bay
    April 8th:
    Fog City Mavericks: The Filmmakers Of San Francisc

    April 22nd:
    How Did It Feel?
    L.A. Blues

    April 29th:
    Best Of Comics Unleashed
    Girls Just Want To Have Fun

    May 6th:
    Abominable
    Fat Burning Belly Dance
    Mud Glorious Mud
    Pilates On The Ball

    July 1st:
    Mad Money

    August 5th:
    Grand

    September 2ndt:
    Sex And Death 101

    BBC Home Video
    May 20th:
    Cranford
    Elizabeth Gaskell Collection: Wives & Daughters / Cranford / North & South

    May 27th:
    Buddha Of Suburbia
    Daphne
    Stonewall
    Tchaikovsky (2007)

    June 3rd:
    Doctor Who: Beneath The Surface (4-Disc)

    Buena Vista
    April 29th:
    Diving Bell And The Butterfly

    May 6th:
    Shall We Dance? (2004/ Widescreen/ Blu-ray)

    May 13th:
    Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe (2005/
    Widescreen/ Blu-ray)

    May 20th:
    Dead Presidents / Rage In Harlem
    Good Morning, Vietnam (Special Edition) / Dead Poets Society
    Hidalgo (Widescreen) / Alamo (2004/ Widescreen)
    Mighty Ducks / D2: The Mighty Ducks
    Miracle (Widescreen/ Special Edition) / The Rookie (2002/ Widescreen/
    Special Edition)
    Rock (Buena Vista) / Crimson Tide (R-Rated Verison)

    May 27th:
    Cory In The House: New & Improved Edition
    Minutemen

    Columbia/Tri-Star
    April 22nd:
    Maid In Manhattan / Fools Rush In
    Wedding Planner (Special Edition) / My Best Friend's Wedding

    May 6th:
    Bewitched (1964): The Complete Sixth Season

    Dreamworks
    March 25th:
    Kite Runner
    Kite Runner (HD-DVD)

    Genius Products
    May 13th:
    Ballroom Bootcamp
    Crash And Burn (2007/ a.k.a. Crash N' Burn)
    Wager

    May 20th:
    Jeff Corwin Experience: Season 2
    Dirty Carnival
    DVD_Title
    Flock
    Night Of The Living Dead (UNK)

    May 27th:
    Typhoon

    Lion's Gate
    April 22nd:
    Mirada De Mujer

    April 29th:
    Ahi Esta El Detalle / Cuando Los Hijos Se Van
    Ando Volando Bajo / Aqui Estan Los Aguilares
    Angelique Collection: The Complete 5-Film Collection: Angelique / Road To
    Versailles / And The King / Untamable Angelique / ...
    Ansiedad / Escuela De Musica
    Calibre 44 / Escuela De Valientes
    Dead Man's Bounty
    Detectives O Ladrones / Teatro Del Crimen
    Distinto Amanecer / La Perla
    Dos Fantasmas Y Una Muchacha / Los Antasmas Burlones
    El Penon De Las Animas / El Rapto
    Flor Silvestre / Subida Al Cielo
    Harlequin Collection Triple Feature, Vol. 3: A Change Of Place / The Waiting
    Game / Diamond Girl
    Harlequin Collection Triple Feature, Vol. 4: The Awakening / Broken Lullaby
    / Loving Evangeline
    Knock Knock
    Las Abandonadas / Bugambilia
    Necesito Dinero / Pueblerina
    Santo Y Blue Demon En La Atlantida / Santo Y Blue Demon Contra Los Monstruos

    Paramount
    April 8th:
    There Will Be Blood
    There Will Be Blood (HD-DVD)
    There Will Be Blood (Special Edition)

    Warner Brothers
    February 26th:
    Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Deluxe Edition)
    Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Deluxe Edition/ Blu-ray)
    Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Deluxe Edition/ HD-DVD)
    Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Limited Collector's Edition)
    NFL America's Game: Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl XXXV
    NFL America's Game: Green Bay Packers Super Bowl II
    NFL: America's Game: Baltimore Colts Super Bowl V
    NFL: America's Game: Chicago Bears Super Bowl XX
    NFL: America's Game: Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl VI
    NFL: America's Game: Green Bay Packers Super Bowl I
    NFL: America's Game: Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XXXI
    NFL: America's Game: Miami Dolphins Super Bowl VII
    NFL: America's Game: Miami Dolphins Super Bowl VIII
    NFL: America's Game: New York Giants Super Bowl XXI
    NFL: America's Game: New York Giants Super Bowl XXV
    NFL: America's Game: Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl IX
    NFL: America's Game: Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl X
    NFL: America's Game: Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XIII
    NFL: America's Game: Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XIV
    NFL: America's Game: Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL
    Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines (Blu-ray/ Alternate UPC)

    April 15th:
    Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street (2007)

    May 13th:
    Frank Sinatra: The Early Years: Double Dynamite / It Happened In Brooklyn /
    Step Lively / Higher And Higher / The Kissing Bandit
    Frank Sinatra: The Frank Sinatra And Gene Kelly Collection
    Frank Sinatra: The Golden Years
    Rat Pack: Ultimate Collector's Edition: Ocean's 11 / Robin And The 7 Hoods /
    4 For Texas / Sergeants 3

    May 20th:
    Bill Engvall Show: The Complete 1st Season

    May 27th:
    If Love Hadn't Left Me Lonely

    June 3rd:
    NFL: Manning, Brady And Farve: The Field Generals

    in several formats as well as daily changes. Currently the main database
    contains 129,964 titles, 325 changes and 2,416 additions this week number
    there are 2,148 titles to be released titles. Updated lists for
    discontinued, cancelled, postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists
    for DTS, ES/EX, Blue ray & HD-DVD titles. UPC numbers and original release
    dates are included in the fields. There is also a comprehensive list of
    titles that were rescheduled or reissued. Search function for the database,
    (including UPCsearch) complements of site partner and friend, Michael's
    Movie Mayhem http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.

    Current previews include: John from Cincinnati, Fingerprints, Kiltro,
    Painkiller Jane s1, Wristcutters: A Love Story Ice Storm, Battlestar
    Galatica s3, Bionic Woman s1, Sisters (2007), Tin Man, Into the Wild, Left
    for Dead, Expertiment (2005), Human Giant, Things we Lost in the Fire, 30
    Days of Night, Day Zero, American Ganster, Revamped. Updates to the DVD
    database including release specifications usually made twice daily.

    Please stop by and visit.
    Thank you.

    --
    Doug MacLean
    http://www.hometheaterinfo.com

    Doug MacLean, Feb 19, 2008

  2. Doug MacLean

    Tarkus Guest

    Re: New releases: Diving Bell And The Butterfly, Kite Runner & There

    Doug MacLean wrote:
    > Warner Brothers
    > February 26th:
    > Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Deluxe Edition)
    > Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Limited Collector's Edition)

    Huh? These have been out for some time, at least in the U.S.

    Tarkus, Feb 19, 2008

  3. Doug MacLean

    Dave Garrett Guest

    In article <>, karnevil9
    @atlantabraves.net says...
    > Doug MacLean wrote:

    > > Warner Brothers
    > > February 26th:
    > > Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Deluxe Edition)
    > > Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Limited Collector's Edition)

    > Huh? These have been out for some time, at least in the U.S.

    There was a music rights issue related to a Kinks song heard in the
    background of the Cameron Crowe audio segment that was part of the
    extras. Not sure if the initial releases were actually pulled or if they
    were allowed to just dry up in the retail channels, but they are most
    certainly out of print now, pending the rerelease with the offending
    music removed. Check Amazon and you'll see the only copies left are
    those offered by Marketplace sellers.

    Dave

    Dave Garrett, Feb 19, 2008
  4. Doug MacLean

    Dave Garrett wrote:
    > In article <>, karnevil9
    > @atlantabraves.net says...
    >> Doug MacLean wrote:

    >>> Warner Brothers
    >>> February 26th:
    >>> Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Deluxe Edition)
    >>> Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Limited Collector's Edition)

    >> Huh? These have been out for some time, at least in the U.S.

    > There was a music rights issue related to a Kinks song heard in the
    > background of the Cameron Crowe audio segment that was part of the
    > extras. Not sure if the initial releases were actually pulled or if they
    > were allowed to just dry up in the retail channels, but they are most
    > certainly out of print now, pending the rerelease with the offending
    > music removed. Check Amazon and you'll see the only copies left are
    > those offered by Marketplace sellers.

    Thanks for the explanation.

    Does that mean my shrinkwrapped original LCE version may be even more
    valuable some day in the future? :)

    Tarkus, Feb 19, 2008