    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64
    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 3, 2007

  2. "Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

    > I just happened to notice that there are new RealTek drivers on their site
    > for 8169 GigE NICs. No details on whether they fix anything yet, but I'll be
    > trying them shortly. (These are new Vista and Vista 64 drivers, dated 2 /27)
    >
    > --
    > Charlie.
    > http://msmvps.com/xperts64
    >
    > Hi Charlie

    do you have a link to the site every time i try to go to it i get this page
    cannot be displayed with IE 7 i can get to realtek.com.tw the go to drivers
    the when i get to go to download that is when i get the error !
    i have this chip set it on the motherboard Realtek
    RTL8139/810x/c+/8169/8110 Gigabit Network chipsets {will it work for it}i
    have both x32 & x64 Vista on the same computer it is a msi ms-7235
    motherboard no new updates for it on MIS site.

    Jerry
    =?Utf-8?B?amVycnl3NDM4Ng==?=, Mar 3, 2007

  3. "jerryw4386" wrote:

    > "Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:
    >
    > > I just happened to notice that there are new RealTek drivers on their site
    > > for 8169 GigE NICs. No details on whether they fix anything yet, but I'll be
    > > trying them shortly. (These are new Vista and Vista 64 drivers, dated 2 /27)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Charlie.
    > > http://msmvps.com/xperts64
    > >
    > > Hi Charlie

    > do you have a link to the site every time i try to go to it i get this page
    > cannot be displayed with IE 7 i can get to realtek.com.tw the go to drivers
    > the when i get to go to download that is when i get the error !
    > i have this chip set it on the motherboard Realtek
    > RTL8139/810x/c+/8169/8110 Gigabit Network chipsets {will it work for it}i
    > have both x32 & x64 Vista on the same computer it is a msi ms-7235
    > motherboard no new updates for it on MIS site.
    >
    > Jerry

    Forget it i fund out what the problem was
    and it did work for my system !!!
    but the link is .

    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

    Jerry
    =?Utf-8?B?amVycnl3NDM4Ng==?=, Mar 3, 2007