New Quantum QFlash 5d-R

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dan Sullivan, Oct 31, 2006.

  1. Dan Sullivan

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Dan Sullivan, Oct 31, 2006

  2. Dan Sullivan

    Greg \_\ Guest

    In article <>,
    "Dan Sullivan" <> wrote:

    > If you're interested it will be shown at the Javits Convention Center
    > show this week.
    >
    > http://www.qtm.com/QFlash/?res_set=yes&res=800&resh=600

    Quantum makes good stuff no doubt, I still use my Q T2 flash with my D70
    in auto mode and get out standing results basically shooting in
    manual-using the camera. Last year I did 32 weddings with it and this
    year 25.
    --
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely,
    the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great

    Reality-Is finding that perfect picture
    and never looking back.

    www.gregblankphoto.com
    Greg \_\, Oct 31, 2006