    Does anyone have any information about the new PM certification, its exams
    70-632, 633, 634. The only posted info is that they are in beta. Does
    anyone know their anticipated live dates or where to get more info?
    Rob, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Rob

    Stt Guest

    I'm looking for the same infos but cannot find anything else than the
    following :

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-634.mspx#EKC

    Someone has something else?

    Stt, Jul 6, 2007

  3. Rob

    khalifa Guest

    Dear Rob

    Certification Update
    You asked for a project management certification program so you could
    demonstrate your expertise with the Microsoft Office EPM Solution and with
    Microsoft Office Project, and so that you could more easily identify others
    with project management experience. Well here are the key elements of the new
    Microsoft Office Project certification program:
    Certification Exam Microsoft Official Curriculum
    Exam 70-632: MCTS: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project 2007
    Course 5927: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project 2007 (3 days)
    Available September 2007
    Learn more >>
    Exam 70-633: MCTS: Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office
    Project Server 2007 Course 5928: Microsoft Office Project Server 2007,
    Managing Projects (three days)
    Available November 2007
    Learn more >>
    Exam 70-634: MCITP: Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office
    Project Server 2007 Course 5929: Microsoft Office Project Server 2007,
    Managing Projects and Programs (three days)
    Available February 2008
    Learn more >>

    Now Microsoft start

    khalifa, Sep 11, 2007
  4. Rob

    JenGoSto Guest

    Where do I find the costs associated with these???

    JenGoSto, Oct 10, 2007