    Nowhere Guest

    It says when I click on start. XP. But it shows 'old' programs. Have I
    tweaked something wrong?

    Nowhere, Jun 8, 2005

  2. Nowhere

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:39:45 +0100, Nowhere wrote:

    >It says when I click on start. XP. But it shows 'old' programs. Have I

    Doesn't it show new programs highlighted with (yellow) shading if you
    move over the menu?

    >tweaked something wrong?

    Did you? You don't say if you installed / updated anything or if you
    used a tweaking tool to change any settings.

    Me

    why?, Jun 8, 2005

  3. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    It is showing random installed programs??

    Nowhere, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Nowhere

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:35:20 +0100, Nowhere wrote:

    >It is showing random installed programs??

    I wouldn't know, you would have to ask the OP not me.

    >> On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:39:45 +0100, Nowhere wrote:
    >>
    >> >It says when I click on start. XP. But it shows 'old' programs. Have I

    >> Doesn't it show new programs highlighted with (yellow) shading if you
    >> move over the menu?

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Jun 8, 2005