New Programmer needs help

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Brusann, Sep 8, 2009.

  1. Brusann

    Brusann

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I just started programming and was trying to create this program but i keep getting errors i need help ive reviewed everything and it seems to be correct am i missing somehting?(using microsfot visual c++)

    #include <iostream>
    using namespace std;

    int main()
    {
    int length, width;

    cout << "Enter the length: ";
    cin >> length;

    cout << "Enter the width: ";
    cin >> width;

    cout << "The area is " << length * width;

    return 0;
    }

    1>Practice learning - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

    i keep getting this error, please help
    Brusann, Sep 8, 2009