New Program - Recover Deleted Photos - Testers Wanted

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Recover My Photos, May 5, 2004.

  1. Hi All,

    We are about to release our new digital photo recovery program called
    "Recover My Photos", www.recover-my-photos.com. Prior to doing this, in
    addition to our development testing we wanted to get feedback from digital
    camera users.

    We are seeking people to test the full version program. If you are
    interested, this is how it works:

    1. Send an email to that includes your name and
    valid contact email address (no web based email addresses please - eg.
    hotmail & yahoo etc);

    2. We will send you a registration code for Recover My Photos that is valid
    for 7 days;

    3. You test the program, and complete the short questionnaire at
    http://www.recover-my-photos.com/program_testers.html.

    4. When we receive your valid feedback we will send you a full registration
    code that is yours to keep, value US 29.95 (the current price of the
    program).

    5. A test should take approximately 25 minutes of your time.

    Acceptance of testers is at our digressions. The offer is open for 3 days
    from the posting of this message.

    Thank you for your interest.
    Recover My Photos, May 5, 2004

  2. Recover My Photos

    Mick Sterbs Guest

    "Recover My Photos" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,

    > Acceptance of testers is at our digressions.

    He probably means discretion.
    Mick Sterbs, May 5, 2004

  3. Recover My Photos

    Bud Guest

    > We are about to release our new digital photo recovery program called
    > "Recover My Photos", www.recover-my-photos.com. Prior to doing this, in
    > addition to our development testing we wanted to get feedback from digital
    > camera users.

    Well I tried out the program and it worked well. I can suggest it for all
    camera users. It recovered my pictures from a Compact Flash card even AFTER
    A FORMAT!

    Alas the XD card was not as lucky - Deleting the files had them recover
    fine, but formatting the XD card in my Fuji S7000 resulted in no files
    available. Still,. I rarely, if ever, format the cards, just delete the
    files on them

    I think this is a worth while investment for all camera users

    Bud
    Bud, May 5, 2004
  4. Recover My Photos

    Andrew Guest

    On Wed, 5 May 2004 10:58:12 +0100, "Mick Sterbs"
    <> wrote:

    >> Acceptance of testers is at our digressions.

    >He probably means discretion.

    Who can tell, he is turning into a spammer who aren't known for good
    !!Sp3lliNG!!.
    Andrew, May 5, 2004
  5. Recover My Photos

    Bud Guest

    "Mick Sterbs" <> wrote in message

    > > Acceptance of testers is at our digressions.

    > He probably means discretion.

    Lol. Yeah I think he did :)

    I gave it a work out & was impressed with the results

    Bud
    Bud, May 5, 2004
  6. Recover My Photos

    ~ Darrell ~ Guest

    "Bud" <> wrote in message

    > "Recover My Photos" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > We are about to release our new digital photo recovery program called
    > > "Recover My Photos", www.recover-my-photos.com. Prior to doing this, in
    > > addition to our development testing we wanted to get feedback from

    digital
    > > camera users.

    > Well I tried out the program and it worked well. I can suggest it for all
    > camera users. It recovered my pictures from a Compact Flash card even

    AFTER
    > A FORMAT!
    >
    > Alas the XD card was not as lucky - Deleting the files had them recover
    > fine, but formatting the XD card in my Fuji S7000 resulted in no files
    > available. Still,. I rarely, if ever, format the cards, just delete the
    > files on them
    >
    > I think this is a worth while investment for all camera users

    So it works better than a disk utility? I have recovered image files with
    Norton.
    ~ Darrell ~, May 5, 2004
  7. Recover My Photos

    Bud Guest

    "~ Darrell ~" <> wrote in message

    > So it works better than a disk utility? I have recovered image files with
    > Norton.

    Not everyone has norton, but in my opinion it's pretty simple yeah. I found
    Norton would not run on my really old P150, which is taken away for extra
    storage on my trips taking pictures of Graves. On that PC it was slow as
    hell, taking ages to respond to any command, but Recover My Photos did run
    OK on it, and I could use the PC while it searched the cards.

    If you have norton, stick with it. If not, then at least consider this.

    Bud (No I am not affiliated at all with Recover My Photos)
    Bud, May 5, 2004
  8. Recover My Photos

    Patrick Guest

    Does it do anything better than the free
    http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

    Patrick.

    Patrick, May 6, 2004